300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to GPSTC tomorrow for EVOC

I will be down in GPSTC tomorrow for 3 days for Evoc. Heard they got rid of the parallel parking. Wish me luck. I havn't work this hard to fail EVOC. I have a wife who is counting on me. I heard it will be tons of fun. Ill let you know how it went after Friday.
    Graduated Clayton Academy: Nov. 17,2009

Hired: Dec. 4, 2009

I wish you the best man! Hopefully ill be in your shoes in about 1 1/2 months!
    Last edited by Code10-15; 09-23-2009, 08:42 AM.

Comment

I loved it. Everything is peachy till they put yall all under the shed area watching each other do the cone course everyone gets real nervous but yall will pass.

Comment

I went earlier this year. The instructors were great. Just listen to them! Don't forget to wear your seat belt. It's mandatory.

Comment

evoc was great. I was nice and tired after the third day sitting in the sun, espcially under that shed drake. 6 of our recruits didn't pass the cone course. I overall had a great time and loved all the instructors except for one. I bet you can guess who. Food wasn't bad either. I love to eat so I wasnt' complaining. I am sure I will be down to GPSTC plenty more times in my lifetime.

Comment

how many recruits were in the EVOC course with you?

Comment

What agency do you work for?

Comment

about 30 of us Code.
                I am pre service in clayton academy alpha. I am still searching for an agency, well found one. I just need to finish the academy. Heh!

Comment

Good luck at EVOC.

SO I am confused. You are sending yourself through EVOC?

Comment

haha. I finished EVOC this week and passed.

I am in the clayton regional academy right now. I Graduate in November. I am in the night class there and have been in the academy for past 4 months. I am not already hired on with an agency so I am considered pre service. I will choose where I want to work after I graduate. Does that clear things up? I was down at EVOC with my class

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2694 users online. 138 members and 2556 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X