Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many violations per citation can you write?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many violations per citation can you write?

We are only allowed to write one violation per citation.

So what do you guys do?
    Last edited by ryker; 03-29-2012, 09:16 AM.
    Any views or opinions presented by this prenomen are solely those of a burlesque author and do not necessarily represent those of a LEA or caementum couturier.

nom de plume

This is the internet- take all information with a grain of salt. Such could be valid and true or could be typed just for playing devils advocate.

Each violation gets its own citation.
    Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

never heard of anything different... 1 per.
      It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
      Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

There was some talk a while back at my dept of making a citation that would have room for 3 charges on it. Just like most good things there, it did not happen.

Comment

Last edited by ryker; 03-29-2012, 09:16 AM.
          Any views or opinions presented by this prenomen are solely those of a burlesque author and do not necessarily represent those of a LEA or caementum couturier.

nom de plume

This is the internet- take all information with a grain of salt. Such could be valid and true or could be typed just for playing devils advocate.

Comment

We can write up to 3 infraction/violations per citation. If it is a traffic offense like say, eluding, or reckless driving its one per.
            "I would rather live one day as a Lion, than a thousand years as a Sheep."

Comment

One cite per ticket here.

Comment

Here in Minnesota, particularily Hennepin County, which is the state's largest county we have the space for three violations, plus a check box for No Seat Belt and No Proof of Insurance. Therefore it is possible to tag someone with five violations.

Comment

The state won't accept citations with more than one charge on it. Some jurisidictions have tried, but the state has to be able to see the disposition of each charge individually. If you look at the back side of the court and state copy, there is no way to split it up if they were guilty of one and not others.
                  "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

Georgia DDS actually has the rights to the format of the tickets and any change would would have to be preapproved through them. GSP tried to get them to change the format of the ticketing in order to have more effective computer generated tickets awhile back but what was then DMVS would not release the rights.

Comment

betanosave
                      Last edited by ryker; 03-29-2012, 09:17 AM.

nom de plume

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6081 users online. 338 members and 5743 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X