300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am no longer going to sit around and be depressed about the situation with my brother and niece. I'm going to move on with my life and continue to pursue a career in law enforcement. I'm going to get my big butt in shape and finish my bachelor's degree! I've sat around too long and wasted my life on all of this stuff. I have been really stupid. I hope I will get another chance with my former SO, and if I do, I will dedicate myself one hundred percent to the department. I wish I had done things better so I would have never lost my job. I am in the wrong one hundred percent and I fess up to that. I should have never lost my job after I worked so hard to get it.
    www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

Good for you! I hope things work out for you.

Comment

Thanks! I hope things work out too. Still waiting on my background investigation.

Comment

Not sure what you were going through, but good luck getting things cleared up. You say you want to finish college.. why not consider a position with a campus police department. Some colleges in metro-Atlanta area will let their employees attend classes for a reduced cost or free. Not a bad deal.
        Lets hold hands and sing "We are the world."

Comment

I can't get a job away from family. I help my mom take care of my grandmother, and I also help my other grandmother that's an hour away. I can only apply to departments that are close by. I have about four classes left and I'll be done with my bachelor's. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3141 users online. 181 members and 2960 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X