Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's almost funny hearing some people talk about how others need to do the city of Atlanta right..... we all know they would not do the same in return.

If the numbers are true about how many people break their contract in Atlanta then shame on the city for not following through with collecting.

Ryker,
    If other agencies have rejected you and APD accepted you, I doubt USSS will hire you. You never know, but it seems USSS has hiring standards that are higher than any agency in GA. You are right about taking the first opportunity you can... we all have bills to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by jannino View Post
      It's almost funny hearing some people talk about how others need to do the city of Atlanta right..... we all know they would not do the same in return.

If the numbers are true about how many people break their contract in Atlanta then shame on the city for not following through with collecting.

Ryker,
      If other agencies have rejected you and APD accepted you, I doubt USSS will hire you. You never know, but it seems USSS has hiring standards that are higher than any agency in GA. You are right about taking the first opportunity you can... we all have bills to pay.
      I am actually doing well in the USSS process also. There are so many moving parts to everything that it isn't fair to make assumptions that just because XXX won't hire me that another agency wouldn't either. We all know that there is no rhyme or reason to hiring decisions sometimes.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2827 users online. 195 members and 2632 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X