300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLPD3635 View Post
    5 is just political as crap but 507-511 beats are pretty rough. (underground also)

2 No Comment..lol
    lol I true indeed. Forgot about underground !!

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien View Post
      Hey buddy. I have had previous PM discussions with the previous poster where I gave the pro's and con's of APD and he basically said I was bashing the city and was a slacker. I do not "bash" APD cause I love the department and always will, however the CITY has major issues which affects the department and therby affect the morale and working conditions of those officers. These conditions are most likely to improve with the new incoming administration.

BTW guy, exactly what department have you worked for?....oh wait, I forgot you haven't. You are just a guy who has close to 1200 posts on a LE Internet board but is not a cop.... well I think that in itself says it all. Wait, I bet you have a bunch of police "friends".....whatever you say buddy
      I'm not your buddy, but thanks for the offer.

You join up for 2-3 years and you think everyone has to bow down to you? I'd call you a quitter... LOL

I'm also a member of many forums that aren't my career choice... maybe I should cancel my espn fantasy league because I'm not a pro and therefore have no room to speak about the happenings in the NFL.

If you wanna have a pecker measuring contest to see who's been more successful and done more in life we can take it to PMs. Ok, guy?

Police departments need more support in the community and people who appreciate them... why would you bash that?

Your response shows your character. Maybe the poster was talking about you when he mentioned the bad apples of the department....

Comment

Atlien - I have locked up 2 wanted for murder (1recently on traffic stop wanted in New Orleans for MURDER), child molesters, dopers, average 1 felony arrest per shift and taken more dope off the interstate than most cops will ever see in their careers. One does not get assigned to an interstate interdiction unit unless he can produce.

. Sorry you got your feelings hurt, but yea the ex-Atlanta cops I met which were trashing APD to me were a bunch of slackers anyway. This is probably why they left -cant cut it.
        Last edited by lifesagarden; 09-28-2009, 12:12 AM.
        Lets hold hands and sing "We are the world."

Comment

I know someone who got DQ'ed because the BI straight up lied. He wrote a letter to the chief asking for him to review his file. And he won, and now works with APD.

Comment

Originally posted by juicesnn4e2 View Post
            I know someone who got DQ'ed because the BI straight up lied. He wrote a letter to the chief asking for him to review his file. And he won, and now works with APD.
            Are you serious? why would the BI lie?

Comment

he lied because he is a disgruntled old man. and he hates his job just like 70% of the dept.

Comment

he lied because he is a disgruntled old man. and he hates his job just like 70% of the dept.
                Are you APD saying 70% of dept hates their job because if so I'd like to meet you. I think thats a b.s figure. If its an APD officer telling you that ask them why they wont do us all a favor and leave.
                WELCOME TO ATLANTA CITY LIMITS>>>>RADIO I"LL BE CODE 7

Comment

Originally posted by ATLPD3635 View Post
                  Are you APD saying 70% of dept hates their job because if so I'd like to meet you. I think thats a b.s figure. If its an APD officer telling you that ask them why they wont do us all a favor and leave.
                  wow please tell me what watch and zone you are in because the people i work with are miserable.

Comment

Wow, that's a pretty bold statement. Why does 70% of the department hate their job like you claim?

I am trying to determine if I want to leave an $80K/year job for a new career in law enforcement. While it isn't about the money, I certainly do not want to go somewhere where the morale is so bad that the majority of the department hates their job. That seems like that could lead to safety issues in this line of work.

Comment

Keep your $80k a year job!

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by FutureGSP View Post
                        Keep your $80k a year job!
                        That was funny! Thanks

Comment

Seems to be the overwhelmingly popular response.

Comment

Do what you want to do - but that is some pretty good sized cheddar.

If you are single and no family go for it.

You probably want to hold out though for a Federal job or one of the bigger PD's in north Atlanta: Cobb, John's Creek, Gwinnett, Sandy Springs, etc.

But def do your research. Best of luck.
                            Graduate of Athens Regional Police Academy - 235th BLETC

Comment

Originally posted by flyer2007 View Post
                              Seems to be the overwhelmingly popular response.
                              Same here, I can't quit my day job, so I'm going reserve. I get to do all of the same things, just not get paid for it, but I can live with that.

Comment

juices is back! and i see he hasn't changed... too funny

finally someone is here to keep me entertained

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3347 users online. 171 members and 3176 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X