300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clayton County PD test

So just to ask again and see if anything has changed, anyone taking their test tomorrow 09/15/09?
    Last edited by the1fromgeorgia; 12-02-2009, 12:36 AM.

No, just getting all my stuff together to apply. How long does it take from submitting app until testing? Is what you are doing a written only?

Comment

It is the written only. I turned in the app and they scheduled me for the test the same day. It was about a month after I turned in the app.

Comment

So the test was pretty easy, although I may not have passed because I did something really stupid. Provided you read the information they give you completely you should have nothing to worry about. Also the person giving the exam says the PT test should be next week. He says they are trying to move pretty quickly through the hiring process.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'm sorry about you possibly not doing well. Hopefully it'll work out for you. I hope to get my app in soon and start the process. Keep me posted on how things go for you.

Comment

I will keep you posted, just remember to READ EVERYTHING make sure you turn the last page because something is on it, and you will do well. The part I had to guess on was 12 questions, so provided I didnt miss 18 other questions I should be cool.

Comment

Thanks again. I plan to call them tomorrow, just to get some info. on the process, and see if they will combine anything for someone from out of state. If you have any insight, etc. feel free to pm me.

Comment

Does anyone know how many they are hiring?
                JINX

Comment

Clayton Co called today and I passed the test! Makes me feel better because you have to be an idiot to fail it

Comment

By the way if any Clayton county PD officers are on here please PM me I have a question about the PAT. Or for that matter anyone who has taken the PAT.

Comment

Guess I will ask one more time if anyone has taken the Clayton County PAT

Comment

Clayton co called and the PAT will be either Oct 1st or Oct 2nd

Comment

Anyone other than me have the PAT Thursday? Everyone else PRAY me over the 6 foot wall I need it, I have been getting really bad shin splints from running and hurt my knee also.

Comment

I passed the Physical Agility Test!!! It was hard as I don't know what.

Comment

Originally posted by the1fromgeorgia View Post
                              I passed the Physical Agility Test!!! It was hard as I don't know what.
                              Great job. What did it consist of?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3584 users online. 212 members and 3372 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X