300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fcpd

Understanding that many of the cities within Fulton County have their own police depts. are their plans on dissolving this agency anytime soon. Does Fulton County Police stay relatively busy? Anyone know what the agility exam consists with FCPD? How is the overall morale? Last question, why is the pay low compared with other are depts.??

Fulton county PD

The group that was pushing for incorporating that area hs kind of desolved. The area has been hit really hard with foreclosures. I personally dont see it going anywhere anytime soon. I think that there is a better chance of the city of Atlanta incorporating the area first. Also I spoke to a FCPD recruiter last month and they say that they will be doing some hiring this month.

Comment

I never really see them on Fulton Industrial Blvd. I've only seen one Fulton P.D. Officer on one occasion and he was from a specialty unit and said the regular beat guys had training so they put, him and other guys on the road answering calls.

When I stopped and talked to him he had three perps outta a car at one time. I was on duty, pulled over and jumped out to rendered assistance. He let the perps go. Said he would rather talk to me than to mess with the perps. He said he had taken three to jail already that night and not once saw his beat partner. He said I was more of a his beat partner than his own and I was from a neighboring jurisdiction just trying to do a U-turn on F.I.B. That area never gets patroled and is rough.

I really feel for those guys. I know it was off topic and not what you asked about. But, I felt it was worth sharing.

If you think about it. They are patroling the part of Fulton County that no city wants or think it's worth it. If the City of Atlanta doesn't even want those neighborhoods...
      Last edited by ls1ssdavid; 09-10-2009, 08:52 PM. Reason: Addition

Comment

They need to bull dose FIB and start over. What a waste!!

Comment

Originally posted by ls1ssdavid View Post

If you think about it. They are patroling the part of Fulton County that no city wants or think it's worth it. If the City of Atlanta doesn't even want those neighborhoods...
          LOL.. We dont want them but they are giving them to us. I heard talks of them annexing all of FIB up to the cobb co line. We are slowly taking up all of cascade west of 285. But Fulton PD stays pretty busy out in College Park area. They have some good officers out there not laziest group I ever seen. Now the S.O is a different story
          WELCOME TO ATLANTA CITY LIMITS>>>>RADIO I"LL BE CODE 7

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3956 users online. 217 members and 3739 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X