300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB Gun

This might be a stupid question but, Does anyone know what the laws are for BB guns in Forsyth or GA in general.
    Can you carry them in your car?
    Thanks
    Police Officer. Uniform patrol. Metro Atlanta area.

"...and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
    -Abraham Lincoln

For those wondering

I live in the city and every weekend i travel 2 hours north to go to my girlfriends farm. While we are up there me and her little brother like to have target practice on their farm. I just want to know if it's legal if I have it in my car and carrying it around when we are up there. I don't want to get myself in trouble, and the first thing I'd tell a police officer is I that I have it in the car.

"...and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

put it in the trunk inloaded and you should have no issues...i could care less if someone has a bb gun in the car unless they decide to point it at me
      Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Thanks a lot narco!

-Abraham Lincoln

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6311 users online. 372 members and 5939 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X