Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Evaluation

Hey Guys!

This might be an odd question, but i am curious none the less. I am having my medical evaluation for cherokee county tommorow and I was wondering. Is is just your basic physical like I had to take for high school football or is it more extensive then that?Thanks!

-Steven

Originally posted by steve h View Post
    Hey Guys!

This might be an odd question, but i am curious none the less. I am having my medical evaluation for cherokee county tommorow and I was wondering. Is is just your basic physical like I had to take for high school football or is it more extensive then that?Thanks!

-Steven

I had one in May - Here is what I had to do but yours may be a little diff.

Check eyes by doing an eye chart in a little machine. they check letters, numbers, can you see the dot on the left right etc...

Check for color vision

Check hearing

Check weight height

Check blood pressure

Then pee in cup

Now off to the docotor - He did a basic physical including the jublies. No need to check the back door!! Checked spine, touch toes etc...

Then off to the lab for a chest x-ray and TB test.

I had a cough so he asked me to come back in 3 days and if I still had cough, I had to have my personal physician sign me off but if the cough was clear, he would sign me off. Thanks to nyquil - cough was gone!!

It is not really bad at all - just your basic physical

Oh - I was told the pee test was to test for sugar in the urine and protiens etc.. but I assume they also checked for other substances too

A friend of mine who went to another agency told me his was the same minus the TB and chest x-ray but added walking on your toes, walking on your heals and jump up and down.

Enjoy - it is one more step closer in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulligan_atl View Post
      I had one in May - Here is what I had to do but yours may be a little diff.

Check eyes by doing an eye chart in a little machine. they check letters, numbers, can you see the dot on the left right etc...

Check for color vision

Check hearing

Check weight height

Check blood pressure

Then pee in cup

Now off to the docotor - He did a basic physical including the jublies. No need to check the back door!! Checked spine, touch toes etc...

Then off to the lab for a chest x-ray and TB test.

I had a cough so he asked me to come back in 3 days and if I still had cough, I had to have my personal physician sign me off but if the cough was clear, he would sign me off. Thanks to nyquil - cough was gone!!

It is not really bad at all - just your basic physical

Oh - I was told the pee test was to test for sugar in the urine and protiens etc.. but I assume they also checked for other substances too

A friend of mine who went to another agency told me his was the same minus the TB and chest x-ray but added walking on your toes, walking on your heals and jump up and down.

Enjoy - it is one more step closer in the process.

Thanks for the detailed write up. That doesnt sound bad at all!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4397 users online. 291 members and 4106 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X