300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savannah-Chatham PD

I was just looking for anyone who works with SCMPD that could give me some info on the department. I'm a full-time up in New England (3+ years on the job), and was interested in knowing a little more about Savannah. Thanks,

Well, obviously don't work with the PD, but I lived/worked there. Looks like they spent a lot of time dealing with us military types, the college kids and tourists.

Nice area to visit, wouldn't live there if I had the choice.
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Their chief used to be one of our deputy chiefs, brought in at that rank, "specially" to improve things IA-wise. There were no long, tearful good-byes when he left. For all I know, he's done a great job there at SCMPD, but that would thoroughly surprise me. LAPD felt no void in the smooth day-to-day ops when he left.
      "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Those poor guys don't make any money. I spoke with a few of them while day tripping from Hilton Head ( half hour away.) They seemed to enjoy the job but were grossly under paid.
        Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4345 users online. 293 members and 4052 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X