300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marietta Gun Show

I was wondering if anyone has been to one of these before. I was looking at getting a new M4 or AR15 and thought that might be a good place to go. It looks like they are having a gun show this weekend (23-24) and I would give it a try.

Originally posted by Mulligan_atl View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has been to one of these before. I was looking at getting a new M4 or AR15 and thought that might be a good place to go. It looks like they are having a gun show this weekend (23-24) and I would give it a try.

I can't ever find good deals anymore at gun shows. Try Clydes in Athens. They have great prices and show the love.
    "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

go late on sunday...you get the best deals
      Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Thomas, you getting a new roscco??

Comment

Originally posted by scuba4321 View Post
          Thomas, you getting a new roscco??
          Yup - Went to an advanced close quarters tactical training the other day with a department I am in the process with and had a blast. During the training they said that they were going to scheudle a rifle course in September so I figured I would go ahead and get one now while they were in town.

And who is this Thomas person you speak of. I am an anonymous internet poster named Mulligan_Atl

P.S. Let me know when you are ready for a beer. I could use a good laugh. I also thought of you the other day and got a wild hair and went and got my Motorcylce Permit. Now I just have to borrow a bike to take the test. Dont want to take it on a heavy hog!!
          Last edited by Mulligan_atl; 08-19-2008, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I took mine on my 1500. Would have been much easier on a smaller bike! Went riding in N Georgia tuesday had a blast! PM me and we can plan to hook up for a cold one..

Comment

It is hard to find good deals at shows any longer on firearms.

Although, there is a never ending supply of beef jerky, ladies selling crafts and toys ie: rubber band guns. Also, be aware of the Navy Seal/ Space Shuttle door gunner types in camoflauge. They seem to know it all and are very tacti-cool.

Seriously, if you are in the market for an AR15 rifle, check out the Equipment Exchange or hit up one of the reputable site sponsors at WWW.AR15.COM .
              There are also technical forums as well as industry partner forums. You'll thank me later and good luck!
              Last edited by PoliceMagnum; 08-22-2008, 07:48 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4545 users online. 269 members and 4276 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X