300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone shed some light?

I live in a nice area of Atlanta (Buckhead) and this morning about 1:00 a.m., a police chopper and many officers swarmed the apartment building I live in. The chopper hovered right above the bldg and surrounding area and was spotlighting for about an hour. I was trying to determine what department the officers were from, and the best I could tell (from the 6th floor looking out the window), the uniforms looked like Dekalb Police uniforms, but this is Fulton County and I think Atlanta city cops cover the area .

Anyone know what was going on?? All I could find on the news was the story that happened at 4100 block of Buford Hwy where the little girl was killed in hit and run.

A small part of Atlanta is in Dekalb County. Lenox rd goes off of Buford Hwy as well as near Peachtree ST.

And people in Buckhead commit crimes too.

Comment

DKPD could have chased and lost the perp over there. it could be any # of things, but most likely not newsworthy.
      Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

If you really want to know, then you can go here:
        http://ga.scanamerica.us/modules.php?name=FeedArchive

Click on Police and then select the date and time (15 minute blocks) of the incident and try to listen for radio traffic. Keep in mind, you might have to select a time block before you saw the units.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3848 users online. 232 members and 3616 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X