300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDC Firearms Changes?

Ive heard rumors spreading recently that GDC will officially change the duty weapon from the old cowboy action pistols to Glock sometime in the near future. Anyone else heard this?

PS: I know they're not really "Cowboy Action" pistols. I am simply not a revolver lover. If the only point in your post is about the joys of shooting revolvers, please take it somewhere else. This forum is becoming notorious for its flame wars.
    Last edited by GADOC07; 08-17-2008, 02:29 AM.
    I've heard it said if you put your hands in your pocket you will wake up with both hands still in your pockets. This is blatant dishonesty on that training officer's part. I can assure you they will pull at least one hand out of your pocket to put the IV in, if you're lucky enough to still be alive.

GPSTC Training LT

Stay Alert To Stay Alive!

Some Instituions have already transitioned over to the Glock, From what I know they are trying to aquire enough pistols to fully transition the facilities staff to glocks, they are getting so many per year. It shouldn't be too much longer maybe by the first of the year it may be done from what I was told.
    Line is ready. Shooters ready. Attention!

Comment

Wonder if they'll leave the standard glock trigger or change them out for the "NYPD" style?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4692 users online. 233 members and 4459 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X