Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and it's hard to tell from the artist's drawing, but the police say he has "saggy cheeks" on his face.
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by ggoldenhawk View Post
      The subject gets charged with regular murder 1st or 2nd. Not murdered on law enforcement officer. The law enforcement needs to be in uniform, when murdered. Might be wrong, but I guess I am right duh.
      FL state charges yes, but not for federal charges.

Comment

Originally posted by madchiken View Post
        FL state charges yes, but not for federal charges.

Thanks, learned something new.

Comment

Who's got the lead on this investigation? Feds, Pembroke Pines PD, BSO?

Comment

Frostbite and LeanG... you guys get a BOLO on this?

Comment

Originally posted by BOSMIA View Post
              Who's got the lead on this investigation? Feds, Pembroke Pines PD, BSO?

NBC6 reported that Pembroke Pines PD is heading the investigation.

Comment

Thanks ggoldenhawk!

Comment

Sigh, now reporting that SA Pettit was a 20 year Army veteran and has been apart of the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Task Force since January.

Rest easy brother, we will find your murderer and watch after your daughter.

Pretty much everything we know about this jackhole, we learned from his 5 year old daughter...
                  “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
                    Sigh, now reporting that SA Pettit was a 20 year Army veteran and has been apart of the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Task Force since January.

Rest easy brother, we will find your murderer and watch after your daughter.

Pretty much everything we know about this jackhole, we learned from his 5 year old daughter...
                    I posted that in the other Officer Down forum, he was also a 15 year health inspector criminal investigator, not exactly sure what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by BOSMIA View Post
                      Frostbite and LeanG... you guys get a BOLO on this?
                      All agencys in the state of FL have issued a BOLO for this man & the vehicle. It has become a state wide search.

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
                        From what my "sources" tell me, it was a road rage incident.

The SA was in plain clothes.

I hope none of you have a grey/green 300....
                        If you do I highly suggest you carpool with some one. YOU WILL BE PULLED OVER TOMORROW if a police officer see's any vehicle possibly matching the description.

Comment

Just found out the agent was on-duty and was armed when he was shot. Sucks he couldn't fight back.

Now I wonder if he had any markings on his clothing to identify him as a special agent.

Comment

Just curious, if he was on-duty, why was his daughter in the car with him?

Comment

Originally posted by caseypj View Post
                              Just curious, if he was on-duty, why was his daughter in the car with him?
                              Same thing I was thinking.

Comment

Case Closed! Watch the news later on tonight.

No questions please.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6526 users online. 347 members and 6179 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X