Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

parking ticket at orlando international.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogma vs karma
    replied
    i'm just gonna pay it an move on.

i guess my point is to remember to extend professional courtesy whenever possible.

i do appreciate anyone who read or posted in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• dannmann1050
    replied
    I'd talk to someone at the OPD office Karma....and not just some attendant...If I remember right...they are two seperate things there

Leave a comment:

• StudChris
    replied
    Obviously we're all gonna bring up the fact that we're LEO in the situation, but don't get mad when it doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• costeno23
    replied
    sorry man, but they usually tell you to move your vehicle before they give you a citation.....i picked up my lil' brother and i was parked in the pick up zone and the lady told me to moved and i moved and i came back to the spot. Maybe your wife did not hear the person tell her, she needed to move her vehicle...either way,sorry, i guess in this tough financial situation everyone gets tickets!!

Leave a comment:

• dogma vs karma
    started a topic parking ticket at orlando international.

parking ticket at orlando international.

so i just got back from vacation and had my bags in hand walking out to meet my woman. one of the parking enforcement guys just issued her a citation after she said that i was leo.

i was talking to her on the phone as he issued it.

he asked about my credentials and i showed him. then he said "nothing i can do." which we all know is BS.

i'm from a place (northeast) where that stuff doesn't happen. this is pretty ****ty for $30 in revenue.

i just wanted to vent.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5413 users online. 335 members and 5078 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X