Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

parking ticket at orlando international.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking ticket at orlando international.

so i just got back from vacation and had my bags in hand walking out to meet my woman. one of the parking enforcement guys just issued her a citation after she said that i was leo.

i was talking to her on the phone as he issued it.

he asked about my credentials and i showed him. then he said "nothing i can do." which we all know is BS.

i'm from a place (northeast) where that stuff doesn't happen. this is pretty ****ty for $30 in revenue.

i just wanted to vent.
    "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

sorry man, but they usually tell you to move your vehicle before they give you a citation.....i picked up my lil' brother and i was parked in the pick up zone and the lady told me to moved and i moved and i came back to the spot. Maybe your wife did not hear the person tell her, she needed to move her vehicle...either way,sorry, i guess in this tough financial situation everyone gets tickets!!

Comment

Obviously we're all gonna bring up the fact that we're LEO in the situation, but don't get mad when it doesn't work.

Comment

I'd talk to someone at the OPD office Karma....and not just some attendant...If I remember right...they are two seperate things there
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

i'm just gonna pay it an move on.

i guess my point is to remember to extend professional courtesy whenever possible.

i do appreciate anyone who read or posted in this thread.
          "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5865 users online. 332 members and 5533 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X