300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casselberry PD

Does anyone have information on this department? I will be graduating the academy in December, and have been looking at a lot of agencies. I haven't been able to find too much information then what's on their website. It would be appreciated. Thanks

Originally posted by Scharf View Post
    Does anyone have information on this department? I will be graduating the academy in December, and have been looking at a lot of agencies. I haven't been able to find too much information then what's on their website. It would be appreciated. Thanks
    What academy are you attending?

Here is a linky to;

Casselberry Police Department

Comment

I emailed Sgt Schaefer and he responded to me by saying thy are fully staff at this time...

Comment

I am attending the Pasco Hernando Academy. Ah alright thanks for the information. I have been seeing that they are hiring on many sites. I guess lots of agencies aren't up to date. I appreciate it though.

Comment

I've heard from people at the agency that they just hired several and are finally at 100% staffing.

Comment

Not much to do but keep the kids off the casselberry golf course???
            sigpic

Comment

Good 'ole Hasselberry

Comment

Stay far far away from there.

Comment

yeah def. rumor is casselberry pd is gonna hand over the reigns to the sheriffs office anyway. if i worked in seminole county it would either be the SO or maybe Sanford PD.

Comment

Casselberry Fire Dept is scheduled to be absored into the Seminole County FD. Wonder what could be next?

Comment

Casselberry is the one agency in the area to avoid. You will not find any cop transferring over there. Only rookies out of the academy that don't know any better. Try SCSO, or some of the other cities locally.

Comment

Originally posted by .45ACP View Post
                        yeah def. rumor is casselberry pd is gonna hand over the reigns to the sheriffs office anyway. if i worked in seminole county it would either be the SO or maybe Sanford PD.

Why is Casselberry merging in with Seminole? Is Plavis retiring as chief and taking over as city manager again?

Who the hell would want to work in Sanford? Is STooley still the chief?

Id look at Lake Mary, the SO, Altamonte springs etc.
                        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Casselberry FD is merging for sure. They are having talks about merging the PD. They already turned dispatch over to the county. I think Pavlis is retiring because he knows they are about to disband. He'll bail on all of his employees just as he has done his entire career, both at OCSO and CPD.

Comment

Sanford isn't a bad agency, if you're looking to run call to call. They have some specialized units that are pretty good... just gotta do your time on the road busting your butt on calls first.

Comment

im not sure why they are merging but thats what ive heard since their FD is being taken over by SCFD. It would only make sense that the PD is next. Like cflcop55 said Pavlis will bail like he did at OCSO. My guess would be poor leadership and an egotistical jerk off for a recruiter have been helping drag down CPD for a while.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4660 users online. 255 members and 4405 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X