300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally applied

No question here.. Just wanted to say I finally applied. Well I actually applied a few weeks ago but tomorrow or the following day I find out if I get an interview. Interviews come August 6th. I'm already state certified, since here you have to sponsor yourself.

Wish me luck!!

Good luck !!

Comment

Applied where?

Comment

Am I missing the point of this thread???
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

No. haha.

It would be more interesting if we knew where he/she applied...

Comment

There wasn't really a point to the thread other then I needed to say it. I'm nervous waiting to hear if I get the interview next week. Our hiring process is pretty fast because you have to have your standards prior to applying, so once you get the interview, you start the process and could be hired and on FTO in 1 - 2 months.

Didn't think anyone else here had applied with them so I didn't bother posting the department. Panama City Beach police is who I applied with, me as well as 100's others

Comment

Excellent !! Well, very much the good luck then! I hope it all works out for you, think positive!

Let us know how things go.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Good luck. It'll all work out, think positive.

Comment

Well, passed the workshop. Interview is on weds. Woohoo!!

Comment

Passed the interview. CVSA is scheduled for tomorrow. Now im stressing

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2775 users online. 154 members and 2621 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X