300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very odd....but still disappointed

So, after no phone call on Friday from the Santa Fe Community College Police Academy, I decided to make a call over there myself.

I found out that the reason they didn't include me in the selection process (after waiting patiently since February) was because I didn't "take the written exam".

I was stunned. Of course I did that! I completed that written exam when I tested for the Gainesville Police Department. They said that I had to take two writing samples, one for the Academy, and the other for GPD. I showed up for that appointment, and tested.

So now I spoke to someone there and they said that she will be speaking with the Academy Director on Monday morning. I am going to call over there anyway to see if I can aid in my situation.....this is my future, and I am not going to let someone else hold it in their hands, because I now know what happens

UPDATE: I went in there today, and they said the Academy Director wouldn't be in until Thursday, but they said I could re-take the Written Exam, so I did.

I guess I'll have another update within a few days.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4618 users online. 282 members and 4336 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X