300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing girl

Anyone else have an issue with the attorney representing the mother of the missing Caylee girl? The audacity of this clown to say the cops are at fault because they can't find her. If they let the mother out of jail she'll help them. She had a month to help find her daughter. She had several hours to tell deputies what was up. Now she's in jail and her attorney sez "they (cops) have'nt tried to work with us" and that we would help them. WTF? If this chick knows where her daughter is or has any idea, she needs to speak up. But I'm sure she knows and won't admit to either murder or whatever else. And her attorney needs to shutup. When this comes out he's gonna look like an idiot and an accomplice. If he knows what happended to her, there'll be a special place for him right next to mom in the afterlife.

I don't know if it's the same little girl, but I saw a news report where the officer said the mother's car smelled like decomposition...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
      I don't know if it's the same little girl, but I saw a news report where the officer said the mother's car smelled like decomposition...
      Yeah, a cadaver dog alerted to the trunk...

I think this public defender is trying to make a name for himself. He actually came out and said that his client wants to help, but he cannot allow her too because it might make the prosecution's case. I am afraid this is basically going to be a recovery and not a rescue.

Comment

They should waterboard the mother and grandmother until they give up the location of the girl's body. Let's face it, we all know she's dead, we just need to find her and bury her now and move on with mom's and grandmom's death penalty hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by xfive4x View Post
          Yeah, a cadaver dog alerted to the trunk...

I think this public defender is trying to make a name for himself. He actually came out and said that his client wants to help, but he cannot allow her too because it might make the prosecution's case. I am afraid this is basically going to be a recovery and not a rescue.

She wants to help, but only if she's released. If she's so concerned about her daughter, now, then there is no reason she can say what she knows. And there is no reason her attorney can't "help" in every way possible. Instead of getting in front of a camera every chance he gets and saying how the cops are screwing up the case, after his client spent 31 days not doing anythin about her missing daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by PB3021 View Post
            She wants to help, but only if she's released.
            ...and granted immunity. (So I heard on the news last night.)
            Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

I'm just waiting to see the entire family (at least grandmom - family spokeswoman) 10-15'd for her part in this... The whole thing reaks of a family coverup.. and this attorney needs to be disbarred and 10-15'd for obstruction also...
              The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Just heard the 911 tapes from the initial calls to the Sheriff's Office. The dispatcher on the 2nd call was awesome!

Comment

One Tape 2....Did anyone catch in the first few seconds of the call... The heroic loudmouth Grandmom saying her car smelled like a DEAD BODY????? How interesting is that???
                  The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Is there a link for the tapes, or will I have to catch it on Nancy Grace tonight?
                    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

F nancy grace... she's a loud mouth bitch too.... Go to Orange County's website and click on the Missing Person thing.. (the site is jammed up now) or go to wftv.com (news) and do it that way.. It popped right up for me

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Haha...thanks dannmann1050!

If little Caylee is still alive - I hope her mother never gets her back.
                        Last edited by mrc27; 07-24-2008, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Maybe these people should call ol' Nancy grace... so they can kill themselves like the girl from Leesburg... These flippin people make me sick..

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Originally posted by dannmann1050 View Post
                            Maybe these people should call ol' Nancy grace... so they can kill themselves like the girl from Leesburg... These flippin people make me sick..
                            The emotion I hear in Casey's voice doesn't seem like, OMG my daughters missing, its seems more like, OMG I'm in so much trouble, I got caught!!

Comment

Casey seems like she either doped up or suffers from mental issues, She does'nt seem all there. Grandma's voice on the 2nd tape was disturbing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6347 users online. 355 members and 5992 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X