Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Fla. deputy killed, 1 hurt in shootout

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/613453.html

letting him escape twice is inexcusable, the Hospital employees should be ashamed of themselves
    I hope to one day wear the Brown Uniform and Im not talking about UPS

Originally posted by BLmiami View Post
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/613453.html

letting him escape twice is inexcusable, the Hospital employees should be ashamed of themselves
    Don't Federal prisons have hospitals in them where they could deal with people?

Comment

What does Federal Prisons have to do with this issue? From the article he was in custody of the Sheriffs Dept. He shouldnt have escape twice. What happend to the Deputies assigned to that hospital detail?

Comment

Originally posted by MDC74 View Post
        What does Federal Prisons have to do with this issue? From the article he was in custody of the Sheriffs Dept. He shouldnt have escape twice. What happend to the Deputies assigned to that hospital detail?
        Oh, I guess I should've went over it better. Yeah I thought cops go with them to the hospital and stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by MDC74 View Post
          From what I read, he was originally was taken to a local hospital for a mental evaluation (served with an Ex Parte Order or Baker Acted)...Unless you guys down MIA do it different, the hospital watches them not the S.O.

Comment

the report did not mention any officers being at the hospital, it sounds like the hospital dropped the ball, not once, but twice .. we'll have to wait for more info, to know exactly what happened .. god bless the officers and their family members

Comment

Here is the updated information on the Fallen Deputy. I personally knew this Deputy and he was a great guy.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/one...ff_office.html

Comment

sorry to hear about your friend weebro, that lady his(the perp) so called friend makes me sick, she calls the police aggressive while this guys blasting officers who are just trying to get him some mental health treatment

Comment

What get's me is the news entertains that worthless bitch and puts her on TV.. She hasn't seen him in about a year, and doesn't know this..and is unsure... F her...

Rest in Peace brother... What a sad month for FL Law Enforcement
                  The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

I wish the Sheriff's wife would have told her to F off.

Comment

Sad sad......RIP

My prayers are with the family....especially the two littles that are left without a father.

Comment

Sad sad sad. RIP.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebro View Post
                          I wish the Sheriff's wife would have told her to F off.
                          me too

Comment

Our agency is sending two Motors (Myself and another SWAT Deputy) and a few color guard Deputies up there on Friday morning. Our condolences go out to you and all of the other Deputies he served with.

Originally posted by Weebro View Post
                            Here is the updated information on the Fallen Deputy. I personally knew this Deputy and he was a great guy.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/one...ff_office.html
                            Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it.

Comment

Rest In Peace

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5457 users online. 345 members and 5112 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X