300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLPD Ranking List

I received a letter from FLPD in reference to the ranking and my score in the Oral Board, I score 73 and I'm in the 15th ranking spot. What are the chances of getting the next letter for the next step? I understand that they go by the rule of 5 and thats quiet understandable but I'm still interested to work there to make a difference n represent the dept with great honor and dedication. Also I will like to know how things are going with the dept. since I still live in Central FL. and the only way I can get some info is from this forum.

Any information is greatly appreciated, stay alert and safe out there.

The way my BI and the Captain I know explained it to me is that unless you score 90 or above, you're probably not going to go any further.

But, you never know.
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Basically the only way you have a chance is if the top ten all fail the process..then you would become top five. That still would be rare because there are continuously new people being interviewed and scoring in the 90's (which would most likely make them top ten--ahead of you...hope for the best though

Comment

<---- Rank 12
        NJDOP
        Written Exam - 93.5
        NYPD
        Written Exam (June 2007) - 88

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5623 users online. 311 members and 5312 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X