X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigdi1
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2003

Forming a public safety football team in the Panhandle

The NPSFL is looking to expand the league to the FL Panhandle. There are 3 teams in Florida, the Orlando Guardians, the Tampa Bay Sentinels and the First Coast Constables from the Jacksonville area which are in the priliminary stages.
    The teams are made up of law enforcement, corrections and probation officers and firefighters and paramedics. Please email me if anyone is interested in getting a team together. [email protected].

Listed below are the following states with football teams:
    Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, DC/Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Illinoise, Texas, Arizona, Ohio and California.

The league website is www.npsfl.com. This is a charity league and all teams raise money for their local charity.
    Thank you
  • bigdi1
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2003

anyone interested in forming a team in the panhandle?

Comment

• MeNaCe305
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2007

ive been wondering about this but in the broward-dade areas. i know theres the police olympics but is there a football team that competes against other depts.

Comment

• bigdi1
        Forum Member
        • Sep 2003

I'm not sure if there is football in the police olympics. There may be flag but not full contact. My football team here in Tampa Bay, the Sentinels is made up of several LEO/Fire departments. We play in the NPSFL against teams from around the country. I am trying to get more teams from FL to join the league.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12068 users online. 74 members and 11994 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...