• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ruger 380 vs keltech 380

anyone buy these or heard of these,

both seem to be around the same price range,

but i would wanna go with a ruger if i was out to

buy one.
    " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
    " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

I have the Kel-tec p3at. The only difference between the two is the rod on the ruger is steel and plastic on the kel-tec.

Comment

Had .32 Kel Tec. I had two major malfunctions with it in the first 200 rounds and never used it again. Others seem to have better luck than me but I lost my confidence.

Comment

I own the kel-tech P3AT. Im happy very happy with it. I bought the magazine extender which allows an extra round and adds no real weight or bulk. I also use a rear pocket holster molded specifically to the gun. I think I got it at K & D Holsters. Took a few weeks to be made but is very worth it.

I carry my kel tech as a my off duty weapon and the holster I have is very comfortable, and you can still draw very quickly from it. It is designed to look like a wallet from the outside.

Not a lot of products that I think are good but Im very happy with my kel tech both on and off duty.
        I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

"Why didn't you put that out on the radio?"
        "I don't know Sarge, I guess I got caught up in the moment"
        "The MOMENT is when we F--king need you!" - K-9 Sgt Myhre to unidentified Officer

In Valor there is Hope

Comment

I was at a gun dealer in davie, fla , i have bought equipment their, and
          they seem to be pushin the kel tech, but i been price shoppin etc, do not want to make any hasty decisions , when i seen the ad's for the ruger pop up
          on this site.

Comment

There is a gun dealer in Hollywood on Hollywood that is good place to shop. Great staff, great prices, many options. May want to check that place out as well if you haven't yet.

Comment

I used to be a firearms dealer. If you want a good deal go to one of the Suncoast gun shows: Tampa, Ft. Myers, Ft. Lauderdale, Palmetto etc. Lots of dealers willing to compete against each other if you shop it.
              "We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm" - George Orwell

Comment

i love my keltec p3at. i live near cocoa fl where they're made and i know if i have any issues i can walk in there during business hours.

for the price and concealability i like the keltec.

i don't know if you've seen this but 9mm is the way to go for those super concerned about stopping power
                http://hunting.about.com/od/guns/l/aast9mmv380a.htm
                "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

Kel Tec customer services is top notch. I will give them that.

Comment

Originally posted by BOSMIA View Post
                    Had .32 Kel Tec. I had two major malfunctions with it in the first 200 rounds and never used it again. Others seem to have better luck than me but I lost my confidence.
                    i have the .32 Kel-Tec and have yet to have an issue with it...its a great little pocket gun

Comment

Originally posted by gomets11 View Post
                      i have the .32 Kel-Tec and have yet to have an issue with it...its a great little pocket gun
                      I guess I just got a lemon.

Comment

the keltec 32 had a few minor flaws with the failure to eject. if you still have it you can contact keltec and they'll machine it for you.

they also like to know what ammo you send thru it.
                        "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

Originally posted by dogma vs karma View Post
                          i love my keltec p3at. i live near cocoa fl where they're made and i know if i have any issues i can walk in there during business hours.

for the price and concealability i like the keltec.

i don't know if you've seen this but 9mm is the way to go for those super concerned about stopping power
                          http://hunting.about.com/od/guns/l/aast9mmv380a.htm
                          lived in cocoa beach 82 to 86

1st time partying in ft lauderdale 1983

finally got here in 86 , not the same as it was, so i got's to go !!!

Comment

I to have the Keltec P3AT and I love it. I carry it off duty in a wallet holster, the holster is perfect because you can fire and load the Keltec while in the holster. I've heard that you have to fire about 200 hollow point rounds through the Keltec's first and then your good to go. I did this and have had no problems since.

Comment

yup, you should fire 200 rounds through it.

Be that pig.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5385 users online. 305 members and 5080 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X