300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrossOver!!!

Hey Everyone..... I'm currently a Certified Correctional Officer and wanted to do a crossover..........does anyone know when there is a next crossover course coming up?????

where ru a co at?

Comment

Florida Department Of Corrections... I'm currently stationed at South florida reception Center(State Prison)......

Comment

!!!!!!!??????

Comment

??????!!!!!!
          "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

No one really knows the answer to your question. Rumor is, Miami Dade College will be starting one in april sometime, but there has yet to be any confirmation of this rumor. As for Broward Community College, they just keep saying that they dont knopw when they will be having another one. By the way, FDLE will be circulating new curriculum in April 2008 for all the new academy classes coming up. And it is said to have less pages but more scenarios and scenario based. So I hope you'll try to prepare yourself.

Comment

The new curriculum is also said to incorporate a block of PT for Basic Academy Recruits. I do not know if or how this would apply to a crossover class.
              Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6399 users online. 344 members and 6055 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X