300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami-Dade County Assessment

Hello Everyone, I just received my date for the assessment with Miami-Dade County. Can anyone tell me what I can expect? I was under the impression that they were going to send some prep materials for it but maybe I had heard wrong. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Originally posted by Lancelot83 View Post
    Hello Everyone, I just received my date for the assessment with Miami-Dade County. Can anyone tell me what I can expect? I was under the impression that they were going to send some prep materials for it but maybe I had heard wrong. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    I didn't apply with Miami-Dade but what exactly is the assessment? Are we talking like a psych assessment or what?
    Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

Far as I know, the assessment with Miami-Dade Police consist of a trigger pull test and a scenario (unknown) at the Miami Dade College Assessment center in which you have to respond to and write a report on your observations and facts that were present. (You are given 30 min. after resolving the situation to write an short but precise and accurate report.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lancelot83 View Post
        I wish I could but I signed a paper stated that we cannot disclose any information about the exam. The only thing I can say is just practice writing and grammar and memorization.

Comment

Originally posted by bigstakz View Post
          Far as I know, the assessment with Miami-Dade Police consist of a trigger pull test and a scenario (unknown) at the Miami Dade College Assessment center in which you have to respond to and write a report on your observations and facts that were present. (You are given 30 min. after resolving the situation to write an short but precise and accurate report.)
          Oh that kind of assessment. I did something similar with Columbus police when I was still applying in Ohio. No big deal just look for key information.
          Last edited by Jethro1984; 04-29-2008, 10:40 AM.
          Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3957 users online. 191 members and 3766 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X