Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    Good possibly, I figured it was a generic email since it wasn't addressed to me individually l guess I was wrong though.

• Coltoncolton2
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I bet that’s the reason. Sept 12th is probably the absolute final day for everything to be completed by before they start everyone on the next step.

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    Yes and no lol, I completed everything and turned everything in. Just had to redo an eye exam though so maybe it was because of that.

• Coltoncolton2
    commented on 's reply
    Hmmmm. I didn’t get that email. Are you sure you completed everything you were supposed to? That strikes me as something they’d send if maybe something hadn’t been completed on your end. But I have no idea. All I know is my conditional said everything due by Sept 6th.

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    Mine was 8/26 due I believe it was ( can't remember now ) may have been sooner, I got an email earlier which I'm guessing everyone got that everything has to be turned in by 9/12 or your conditional will be retracted.

• Coltoncolton2
    replied
    Got my medical mailed in. Fingerprints and drug test done. Anyone else with the 9/6 due date get their stuff done as well?

Leave a comment:

• WheelBoss71
    replied
    Hey everyone,

If you have til the 6th to turn in your medical packet, remember that the 5th is Labor Day. Since this is a holiday weekend, it may effect your shipping/mailing timeline. I wouldn't wait to the last minute to turn your packet in.

I know the majority of us are in a waiting pattern. But, there may be some lurkers out there who may still need to get things done. I don't want anyone who has made it this far to not get in because of a technicality.

Leave a comment:

• WheelBoss71
    replied
    I think they still are on track for an October Academy. The second batch of physicals are due on the 6th. That still gives them a few weeks to sort through and get offers offers out, just depends on whether or not it's early October or later.

​​​​​

As for two weeks notice..... I don't know. Ive read a few threads from past classes where they did not get it.

​​​

Leave a comment:

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    Curious if they're still shooting for an Oct academy. If possible obviously I'd like to give my current job two weeks notice and have some time to sell my house. But that gap is closing quick assuming still on track for an Oct start.

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    My first time here as well.

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    I think we are definitely closer to a decision. But if we are assuming I am the last to do the psych, we still have to wait on a few more to get there medical paperwork in by the 6th.

Hopefully we will get our offers before October!
    Last edited by WheelBoss71; 08-24-2022, 04:51 PM.

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks OfcWifey!

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck today, Wheel!

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    First time here, Wheel. Hope that’s not the case.

• OfcWifey
    replied
    Looks like Cornerstone was modified on 8/19, are we.. maybe.. closer to a decision yet?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2968 users online. 205 members and 2763 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X