Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone remember where they said to send the transcripts on the teams meeting the other day. I can’t remember which one they said to send the sealed copy to.

Comment

• Dean13
      Dean13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Send it to gabby

• Final offer email's are sent out. Just got mine!

Comment

• AndrewA04
      AndrewA04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here!

• WheelBoss71
      WheelBoss71 commented
      Editing a comment
      See you all on the 5th!

• Any of y’all diehard bow hunters like myself? I’ll need someone to hunt some of that public land down there on weekends off

Comment

• Swamp-tech
      Swamp-tech commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been thinking about that myself. There's decent public land up that way to hunt. If we have the time and it doesn't interfere with academics. Count me in.

• Devo9468
      Devo9468 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve been looking and there is oodles of public over that way lol

• Lawlmens
      Lawlmens commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't bow hunt, I'm more of a duck hunter and fisher myself.

• What kind of outfits are you guys wearing that are “Business casual” for the first day. I know it’s obviously business casual but I’ll just gauging what everyone else will be wearing that’s business casual. See you guys the 5th!

Comment

• WheelBoss71
      WheelBoss71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice pants (not jeans) and a button down shirt. If we go longer than a week in business casual, I may have to wear a polo shirt. I only have two or three button downs!!

• Are we supposed to scan and send this sponsored student letter to the Garcia lady or just take it with us the first day?

Comment

• Are we supposed to scan and send this sponsored student letter to the Garcia lady or just take it with us the first day?

Comment

• WheelBoss71
        WheelBoss71 commented
        Editing a comment
        Send it to Gabby

• Is anyone staying the night before in a hotel? I'm about 5 hours away so I'm gonna come up the 4th and stay in a hotel for the night. With that being said, if anyone is and wants to do some introductions over some food, lets make it happen. Also any recommendations on hotels is appreciated.

Comment

• Swamp-tech
        Swamp-tech commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm coming up the morning of the 4th, it's about a 4 hour drive for me.
        Last time for the interviews, I stayed at the comfort inn midway. It wasnt to bad for a night and it's only about 15 minutes from the academy. Most likely that's where I will be crashing.

• Lawlmens
        Lawlmens commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll probably be up there in the evening of the 4th, if you want to grab a bite to eat and kill some time, give me a shout.

• I'm staying in Quincy. I'm about 5 hours away and I'll be up there late afternoon

Comment

• If you didn't see it, there is a teams meeting tomorrow regarding the Hurricane and the pending doom at 12pm.

Comment

• Y'all be safe during the storm!

Comment

• I didn’t miss anything important did I? My audio dropped for about 2 minutes in the middle of the teams meeting

Comment

• WheelBoss71
              WheelBoss71 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope, going to be another meeting on Monday. Everything is still a go for Wednesday

• Did anyone choose high gloss black shoes over plain black boots? That’s the last on my list just wondering what people went with.

Comment

• Dean13
              Dean13 commented
              Editing a comment
              I went with shoes. I have boots from my previous job for field activities. I'm assuming the polishable boots/shoes are for class A uniforms, not class B. So I'm thinking we won't be doing field activity in our shiny shoes. If any one knows if I'm wrong, please let me know so I can hurry up and buy shiny boots! lol

• agoravec
              agoravec commented
              Editing a comment
              Dean13 I’d definitely recommend boots with a polishable toe, better safe than sorry. From my understanding it will be worn almost every day with our recruit uniforms.

• Dean13
              Dean13 commented
              Editing a comment
              10-4. Mine are polishable, but they're about a year old so they aren't in the best shape. So I guess I'll order a new pair

• agoravec
              agoravec commented
              Editing a comment
              Dean13 if you want to make sure you could ask on the next teams meeting just to be sure. Don’t want to spend another hundred bucks on boots if you already got a good pair.

• Anyone else getting butterflies as we get closer? I’m incredibly excited lol

Comment

• AndrewA04
              AndrewA04 commented
              Editing a comment
              Butterflies are an understatement lol

• agoravec
              agoravec commented
              Editing a comment
              AndrewA04 well glad to know I’m not the only one lol. I look forward to meeting you guys Wednesday. My name is Alex by the way

• Dean13
              Dean13 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yupp, getting worse every day!

• Anyone been waiting to get in this teams meeting? I’ve been waiting for 10 minutes lol

Comment

• WheelBoss71
              WheelBoss71 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wasn't just you! I was starting to think something was wrong with my internet

• Looking forward to finally meeting all of y’all that have been along for the ride over the past year. It didn’t really sink in that I was actually leaving until today when I went and got my tires rotated and oil changed lol

Comment

• agoravec
              agoravec commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking forward to it. Same here, it still doesn’t even feel real yet! Crazy to think well all be there in less than 48 hours

• WheelBoss71
              WheelBoss71 commented
              Editing a comment
              I know what you mean.... After the meeting I pulled out my suitcase to start packing and thats when it hit me. This has definitely been a long journey.

• Dean13
              Dean13 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hit me when I realized tomorrow morning is my last chance to sleep in for a WHILE. Everyone rest up, we've got some fun times ahead of us!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3235 users online. 220 members and 3015 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X