Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swamp-tech
    replied
    Well folks, good news. Final offers are in the works.
    I just received a call from the LT with an offer. Good luck to all of you and hope to see you in the academy in a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• agoravec
    commented on 's reply
    I’m rooting for you and for all of us Coltoncolton2 did they ever say why you weren’t selected even though you passed everything , that seems very bizarre, you are clearly qualified if you passed everything . Makes me nervous just talking about it lol!

• Coltoncolton2
    commented on 's reply
    2nd time around for me. Made it to the end last cycle, passed everything but wasn’t selected for the academy. Hoping I get it this time!

• agoravec
    commented on 's reply
    WheelBoss71 No kidding, he was an outstanding officer and just an incredible human being, he did so much for the community. His service was inspiring and it really gave me perspective on what it means to serve your community and leave an impact.

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    Kyle was my investigator too. I'm glad I got to meet him before he passed. When we did my exit interview we sat and talked for about 2 hours about working for FWC and some of the cases that he had worked.

• agoravec
    commented on 's reply
    My background started at the same time as everyone else around may, in the middle of my background investigation my background investigator was sadly killed in a head on collision. So for obvious reasons things had to be put on hold. However they ended up resuming the background investigation late July and finished like august 19th and then I got my conditional on the 26th. So I’m now officially done with everything, I have completed my psych eval and my papers have been mailed and received by Tallahassee.

• WheelBoss71
    replied
    No worries... The important thing is you got picked to move along. When did you get the call to start your background?

Leave a comment:

• agoravec
    commented on 's reply
    Coltoncolton2 yes it is how about yourself

• Coltoncolton2
    commented on 's reply
    agoravec is this your first time applying to FWC?

• agoravec
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Wheel,

Sorry about the lack of clarity, what I meant was I was in the last wave for Psych eval and medical forms. My background investigation was extended for a significant amount of time.

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    Lawlmens, that sucks! at least you have a couple of weeks to rest up and get your stamina back, even if it's only a little.

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome!

What do you mean by you were one of the last applicants? Did you apply for the last hiring process and get a phone call?

Hopefully just another week or two!

• agoravec
    replied
    Hi everyone, I’ve been watching this thread for a while now just reading but decided to write my first post today. I turned all my forms on and finished my psych so similar to you all I am just waiting to hear back. I was one of the last applicants, but my due date for everything was the 6th. Hopefully we all hear about a final offer soon and we get a start date for the academy soon. Good luck everyone I hope we can meet each other in the academy!

Leave a comment:

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    I was able to get it figured out thankfully. Covid has been kicking my *** this past week, luckily I'd rather have it now than later but this should be interesting being the academy is gonna be first week of oct how my lungs are going to be.

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    It was probably addressed to yourself and anyone else that had messed up paper work.
    Were you able to get the eye exam figured out? We cant afford to lose anyone else in this forum!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3877 users online. 268 members and 3609 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X