• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anybody still waiting in on a phone call or am i the only one

Comment

• WheelBoss71
      WheelBoss71 commented
      Editing a comment
      No, your not alone. I haven't been contacted for anything yet.

• WheelBoss71
      WheelBoss71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Correction...... Still no phone call. But I got an email with my conditional.

I just got all my medical paperwork from Gabby just now.

Comment

• Jpkauf03
      Jpkauf03 commented
      Editing a comment
      My guess is correct me if I'm wrong , but I think dean and wheel are already LEO so they probably moved them up a bit faster since they've already had a psych done

• Deerdetective22
      Deerdetective22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Highly possible unless they split everyone up to tackle both phases at opposite times. Wish they did notifications same day for everyone so we werent all stuck wondering. Will for sure be a long weekend of wondering

• Dean13
      Dean13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not LEO, and I don't think wheel is either. Not sure how we got our conditionals after most people and then got medical papers before most people lol. From what I was told by my recruiter, we were getting info and conditionals in the order that we applied in, so first to apply got theirs first and last got theirs last. But they must have changed the order up after they finished all the BI's. Not sure what it is now.

• Lawlmens
      Lawlmens commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not certified already either. I'm not sure there's a rhym or rythem to their methods on how it's being sent out lol, if it is it sure is a confusing one

Figured I'd let ya'll know, on the email they sent the medical paperwork in, they said everything is due by the 12th of August now. So no longer the 1st. But still a tight time frame with the amount of testing we need to get done

Comment

• Deerdetective22
      Editing a comment
      That makes me feel better assuming the rest of us get stuff Monday that would be do-able to get appointments set and forms signed.

Anyone else get medical forms or hear anything yet ?

Comment

• Deerdetective22
      Editing a comment
      Negative not yet

• Jpkauf03
      Jpkauf03 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well that's reassuring I guess haha

• WheelBoss71
      WheelBoss71 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was finally contacted for my psych today, but It's not until August 24th!!! Who knows, we may have a large class. I received my medical paperwork last week with my conditional the med packet has a due date of the 12th.

Hey there, FIRST POST in here. I interviewed and did the PAT Feb 18th. I was called by my recruiter in March and they let me know I was in the very top of all 256 candidates. I have not heard a single word from anyone yet! Been trying for 5 years and this is my 3rd time around in the process. I was let go after the Psych eval last year due to a death in my family (they deemed "life event") Have hope because I know that call is coming to schedule my Psych eval. I am a Marine Vet, speak 3 languages, have a great resume and ran the PAT in 6:00 flat. I've been through this for years and of all the things I've read on this thread all I can say is EVERY single process is DIFFERENT! Don't abandon hope. I hope to see some of you at the academy

Comment

• Eddyp0311
      Eddyp0311 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you brother, no shot, no impact and on my 4th try, hoping to hear good news as well, good luck and keep the faith

• FNboot0311
      FNboot0311 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yut!!! I'll keep applying, but father time is on my ***

• WheelBoss71
      WheelBoss71 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't want to sound like a wet blanket, but I don't understand what news they would be giving everyone. Half haven't done the psych and half don't seem to have the medical paperwork yet.
      When was the last time your cornerstone account was updated? if it was around 7-21 then your right with us, in a holding pattern.

Who wants to start wildly speculating when the academy will start? I'll start October 24th.

• FNboot0311
      FNboot0311 commented
      Editing a comment
      You'll get an email saying "thank but no thanks, reapply if you want" or you'll get a call to schedule your psych eval.

Does anyone have any idea how much the vision test was? Went to MedExpress, did the urine, bloodwork, EKG, TB, basic eye and hearing for $260. Of course plus another $50 for the urine. Have to go back tomorrow for TB review, but they didn't fill the eye stuff all the way, now I think I need to go to a more advanced practice for this. Yikes my wallet! They wouldn't take insurance either so it was all out of pocket.

Comment

• OfcWifey
      OfcWifey commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you believe I went back today to get my TB re checked and they’re doing another one cause they said it’s “expired”?! But they told me to come back after 1pm on Sunday! Jesus. And now I have to go to a Vision Works tomorrow for the exam. God I hope it’s not expensive. Cause I had to pay again for the TB.

• Deerdetective22
      Editing a comment
      Doctors doing doctor things. My last eye exam wasnt horrible but i imagine every doctor and pricing is different.

• Dean13
      Dean13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I went to target and it was $75

• OfcWifey
      OfcWifey commented
      Editing a comment
      $132 at Vision Works. Walmart was going to be $70 but they didn’t have an opening for Monday. Didn’t even think of Target. So much money spent on all of this.. hopefully it’s not done in vein.

So who all is still waiting on that call for psych eval or rejection email? I haven't gotten either one, but my hope is fading. I feel like I may have been given false intel

Comment

• Deerdetective22
      Editing a comment
      If you got an email saying you passed interviews and did backgrounds they have something figured out whether its a different class or who knows. They like surprising us randomly with info so stay positive!

• OfcWifey
      OfcWifey commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with Deer above, regardless looks like you may need to contact your recruiter to see what is going on. I think at this point many have either been contacted for psych or given medical papers. Regardless, BIs are completed and submitted.

Anyone else completed psych and still waiting on medical forms?
    Last edited by Jayfwc21; 08-03-2022, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Jayfwc21
      Jayfwc21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm...if some have a form deadline of Aug 12, is it possible they are extending that date for others? I can agree the order of things is confusing.

• WheelBoss71
      WheelBoss71 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have until the 12th to turn in my medical. But my psych isn't until the 24th.

• Deerdetective22
      Editing a comment
      Still waiting on paperwork as well 2.5 weeks past psych

• Jayfwc21
      Jayfwc21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same time frame here. Last modified 7/21 as well.

Interesting. Maybe there will be different waves of deadlines. Very likely this is a larger class as they mentioned a hiring rate expansion.

Comment

Anyone else have their cornerstone app updated today ?

Comment

• Deerdetective22
        Editing a comment
        Yes hopefully that means progress!

• Jayfwc21
        Jayfwc21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine was updated today as well.

• FNboot0311
        FNboot0311 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just checked mine was also updated. But still no call to schedule the psych, I don't get it!!!

• OfcWifey
        OfcWifey commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup same here. Come onnnnn progress..

When we send our packets in, from the ones from previous times. Is there any preferred way they want it sent in? I'm asking because if possible I'd like to go signature required since it has a lot of our personal info in the documents.

Comment

• Dean13
        Dean13 commented
        Editing a comment
        I overnight mailed mine the other day. Never got delivered according to usps. So whatever you do, be careful lol

• Lawlmens
        Lawlmens commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you do sign required dean? That's kinda why I was curious to help eliminate it being lost like hopefully yours isn't lol.

• Dean13
        Dean13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, thought about it, but I didn't. Definitely would have been a good idea. It just now says delivered 2 days after paying $27 for overnight shipping. At least it made it though!

• OfcWifey
        OfcWifey commented
        Editing a comment
        I sent mine through UPS with a tracking number so it has at least some insurance to it. Did two-day shipping, cost about $36, and it goes in a sturdy overnight envelope.

How many people are waiting to receive medical? 4 or 5 of us I think? They did medical in two groups last cycle too. Final offers came shortly after the 2nd groups medical was due if I remember correctly.

Comment

• FNboot0311
        FNboot0311 commented
        Editing a comment
        I still haven't been called for the psych eval

• Deerdetective22
        Editing a comment
        I’d be interested in that number too vs how many got forms. Im in the no forms group.

• OfcWifey
        OfcWifey commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe they're waiting till the end of the first batch of medicals to get turned in before the next batch is sent out? Good to know that final offers are near though, given previous time-frames, hope that is the case here as well.

Yup quite a few of us waiting on forms still

Comment

At least they email when medical forms are being reviewed. Surprised to have that in my email today!

Comment

• Deerdetective22
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully that means the rest of us are closer to hearing something and receiving the medical forms!

• OfcWifey
          OfcWifey commented
          Editing a comment
          YEAH! Woop! Come onnnnnn FWC!

Got rejection email this morning

Comment

• Dean13
          Dean13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry to hear that ya'll. Good luck in the next process! You'll get it!

• Eddyp0311
          Eddyp0311 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here, good luck to those moving on.

• Jpkauf03
          Jpkauf03 commented
          Editing a comment
          Got the same email , good luck to everyone still in.

• OfcWifey
          OfcWifey commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry to hear you guys.. good luck to you all as well with whatever venture you decide to do.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2769 users online. 202 members and 2567 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X