Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agoravec
    replied
    What kind of outfits are you guys wearing that are “Business casual” for the first day. I know it’s obviously business casual but I’ll just gauging what everyone else will be wearing that’s business casual. See you guys the 5th!

Leave a comment:

• Swamp-tech
    commented on 's reply
    I've been thinking about that myself. There's decent public land up that way to hunt. If we have the time and it doesn't interfere with academics. Count me in.

• Devo9468
    replied
    Any of y’all diehard bow hunters like myself? I’ll need someone to hunt some of that public land down there on weekends off

Leave a comment:

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    See you all on the 5th!

• AndrewA04
    commented on 's reply
    Same here!

• Lawlmens
    replied
    Final offer email's are sent out. Just got mine!

Leave a comment:

• Dean13
    commented on 's reply
    Send it to gabby

• Devo9468
    replied
    Does anyone remember where they said to send the transcripts on the teams meeting the other day. I can’t remember which one they said to send the sealed copy to.

Leave a comment:

• WeirdAl3207
    commented on 's reply
    New guy here… I’ll be starting in March with you. Everyone who’s not sworn enjoy your academy time. It’s a time you’ll make lifelong friends and all I can say is work hard, study and enjoy every minute.

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not sworn, so I'll be starting this fall. The emails we received were mostly about registering with TCC. I'll keep you in the loop, looking forward to meeting you in the spring!

• OfcWifey
    replied
    Is anyone starting in March with me? No email or letters yet..Was told this week as well.

Leave a comment:

• Devo9468
    replied
    I got 2 emails today as well with all the hiring and class info as well.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewA04
    commented on 's reply
    I received my two emails earlier today. I was just wonder if that was considered the final offer or if that’s gonna be separate

• Dean13
    commented on 's reply
    I got two emails with all the hiring, insurance and class info.

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    I believe wheelboss got his email per his comment above. I'm assuming you haven't gotten one yet either? I'm still waiting as well.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1792 users online. 144 members and 1648 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X