Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah there is much hearsay but not much from the recruiters. Recruiter mentioned Jan start time for sworn but that was in May, its a fluid process with many changes, but who knows. So we wait..

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    50k will be after graduation based on how it was told to me by a friend and i think bi-weekly with the rest of employees is the standard. I also think a bill was signed for a sign on bonus from the state after maybe 2 years of like 5k? Not sure though been a few months since i saw that and dont know if it would apply to us or even passed fully.

• Dean13
    commented on 's reply
    Sweet, thank you! I wonder how much it will go up now that starting salary is $50,000. 50k and then +5% after graduation? Or if they will leave it at 36 and then bump you to 50 after the academy?

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply

• Dean13
    commented on 's reply
    That's where I was looking. I may have looked over it though.

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    From my understanding yes you do, it should be on the fwc website listed under there thee pay difference before graduation and after

• Dean13
    replied
    Does anyone know for sure whether recruits get paid during the academy? And if so how much? I remember hearing years ago that you get paid the same as officers starting wage while at the academy, but I can't find it anywhere now.

Leave a comment:

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    I think that is the case. I know in the past they joined in when the full class completed exams so 5 months extra time but i believe they run a separate class now when the timing works out with fhp and pat thomas classes to have enough space for everyone. Heard from someone which who knows the validity but sworn classes might start December..? Only other thing that would make sense is the current class/staff had sick leave for the past 2 weeks so they might just be delayed in notifying due to being short staffed for quarantine reasons.

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    Yep my cornerstone was modified then too. I'm not sworn from your post right below this one.

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    Cornerstone was updated for me on 7/5, check yours out? Hoping to hear something this week!

• OfcWifey
    replied
    Anyone currently a LEO and have heard of any updates? Thinking since most will be starting in Oct, they're pushing psych & med evals sooner than those already sworn.

Leave a comment:

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder if they'll call on the weekends since PAT was scheduled for a weekend. Asking for a friend lol. I'm just telling myself hopefully next week.

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    I got called and received the email today. Sounded like Gabby is out of the office so I imagine it is taking a little bit extra time to get to everyone. Letter was dated Tuesday so they may have been contacting everyone slowly since.

• Lawlmens
    replied
    Nothing here as of yet either.

Leave a comment:

• Dean13
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing here. Planning on calling my recruiter today to see if he knows anything.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4002 users online. 202 members and 3800 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X