Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    I have not gotten medical forms yet. I was curious as well with the deadline being Aug 1

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, thank yall for your input on the phone number! Just received the email today, awaiting medical forms now.

• OfcWifey
    replied
    Anyone actually get their medical forms in yet? Just received email today for the conditional as well as the psych. Shocked about the timeline.

Leave a comment:

• Deerdetective22
    replied
    Just curious if anyone who has already taken the psych heard back yet or will we all be in a holding pattern until everyone is done?

Leave a comment:

• Dean13
    commented on 's reply
    Did you ever get ahold of gabby?

• OverFWC
    commented on 's reply
    The eye exam is more thorough than the medical…meaning my eye doctor got her book out to do a couple of the exams to make sure she had the right things.

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    I hope they keep making phone calls. I'm still waiting on my mine

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah i get it if you can squeeze it into your regular doctor its way easier for them to just fill it out but any doctor can do it. Im worried about the timing too because it wasnt fun rushing. Although with how they are scrambling to call everyone i wouldnt be surprised if they extended the timeline.

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    I was curious since I'm not sure when Gabby plans on emailing the rest of the forms, my psych is the 27th, the email said everything was due Aug 1 so that leaves very little tike depends on when she sends them to be mailed out.

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    Swamptech posted this earlier in the thread:
    The medical isn't too extensive. Last cycle I just went to a walk in. But be aware that for the TB skin test it's going to be 2 trips. They inject a fluid under you're skin and wait 48-72 hours before they can check it.

Basically if the doctor can do the TB test, ekg tests, take some blood, hearing test and ask about previous injuries/how you feel. Also an eye exam. For the eye exam I had to go to Lenscrafters because that was a bit more extensive than just reading the plaque.
    If you can get the medical done as soon as you get the go ahead, do it. Don't wait, because if something isn't done correctly or if there is a mistake on the paperwork, you will be scrambling.

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    When i did one last time it was full medical history evaluation way more in depth than for the PAT

• Lawlmens
    replied
    Out of curiosity, I don't remember if I asked previously for the ones who have heard or know of what all does the medical screen consist of? Asking because there's a physical and a medical portion the Dr has to sign off on? Is it very extensive or pretty basic like our form for the PAT test?
    Last edited by Lawlmens; 07-15-2022, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks y’all for your help. Will try again tomorrow.

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    I sent you a message with the number i think office hours are 8-5 maybe 9-5?

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    Ended up calling the recruiter. I don’t have contact with Gabby, I think I only received one email. So now we wait again lol.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4525 users online. 268 members and 4257 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X