Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jpkauf03
    commented on 's reply
    The email I got with my conditional said those forms won't be emailed until you pass psych

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    Mine was updated as well, but no psych yet.

• OfcWifey
    replied
    Anyone actually get their medical forms in yet?

Leave a comment:

• Jpkauf03
    replied
    For anyone who did psych already my cornerstone app just got updated , so I'm guessing some news coming soon

Leave a comment:

• Dean13
    commented on 's reply
    That's crazy, you are the third person I have heard about that happening to last cycle. Good luck this time around, and thanks for the info!

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    Wishing you a spot this time around! Hope to see you around.

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    Repeated comment above.
    Last edited by OfcWifey; 07-21-2022, 07:13 PM.

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    If you think about it we don’t have two weeks for medical when they want everything turned in by the 1st. Shocked when I saw that date. Will wait a couple more days before calling to see if I can get a hold of medical papers, considering today was the first day they emailed the conditional & psych scheduled for the 2nd. Still. Not many days left to do these things. Wonder what kind of blood work they want? I’m certain they’ll have to get results later.

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    That makes some sense though when i went all the way through a few times ago it was similar but I was in what they considered a backfill group in case people failed out medically or with the psych (back then it was all done at the same time)…. I had failed out with the psych though. Hopeful this new format brings better results. Although the DR’s both times (same place) seemed super judgmental lol

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    That's crazy they had you do all that stuff just to say thanks but no thanks basically. Figured they would know they have x amount of slots allotted if they had you go through the entire process.

• Coltoncolton2
    replied
    First post on this thread. I was an applicant in the last cycle, made it all the way to the end (passed interviews, psych, BI and medical), but was not chosen for that academy. I'm assuming I just barely did not make the cut. But I also know there were A LOT of applicants for that class, given it being the first application after COVID. Anyways, last cycle, we all had 2-3 weeks from what I can recall to get medical done. Definitely get it done ASAP from when they get you the paperwork, in case DR's offices are backed up and don't have immediate availability. Plus as someone already mentioned, you have to go back for the TB test, and the eye exam is pretty in depth. I went to a Target Optical to get my eye exam done. I believe every cycle is different in the way they do various steps of the process, but I received medical paperwork shortly after the Psych from what I remember.

I am also in the waiting game currently for this cycle, and very excited to see what happens this time around. I'm hoping I get that final offer!

Since I went all the way through the process last time, if anyone has questions, feel free to shoot me a message. Good luck to everyone still in it and hopefully we all meet at the academy in October!

Leave a comment:

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    They must have had the letters prewritten months ago and changed it up. As long as we have at least 2 weeks for the medical stuff we should be solid.

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    No way they’re waiting for psych! Mine is on the 2nd. Not sure what’s going on..

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    My psych is the 27, I was hoping they'll send them this week or if they're waiting for all psych results to come back, if so I don't see how an Aug 1 deadline would work.

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    Thats the main this I was wondering. Did my psych yesterday and heard there are still some later this week. Just burning up time till that Aug 1 deadline…

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4621 users online. 260 members and 4361 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X