Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean13
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not LEO, and I don't think wheel is either. Not sure how we got our conditionals after most people and then got medical papers before most people lol. From what I was told by my recruiter, we were getting info and conditionals in the order that we applied in, so first to apply got theirs first and last got theirs last. But they must have changed the order up after they finished all the BI's. Not sure what it is now.

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    Highly possible unless they split everyone up to tackle both phases at opposite times. Wish they did notifications same day for everyone so we werent all stuck wondering. Will for sure be a long weekend of wondering

• Jpkauf03
    commented on 's reply
    My guess is correct me if I'm wrong , but I think dean and wheel are already LEO so they probably moved them up a bit faster since they've already had a psych done

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    Took my psych Monday cornerstone was updated 7/21. Wonder if maybe just those that are waiting on the psych got medical forms and maybe the rest of us will hear next week after having results reviewed…?

• Dean13
    commented on 's reply
    Haven't taken the psych yet, it's scheduled for the 27th. And my cornerstone was updated on the 21st.

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't taken the psych yet. I'm supposed to get a call next week. But I did get all of the medical paperwork

• Jpkauf03
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! Did your corner stone app get updated on the 21st? I took my pysch last Wednesday and haven't gotten anything back yet .

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    Have yall taken the psych yet? Guessing all the emails didnt make it out yet since I havent gotten those.

• Dean13
    commented on 's reply
    Just came here to say the same thing!

• Lawlmens
    replied
    I just got all my medical paperwork from Gabby just now.

Leave a comment:

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    Correction...... Still no phone call. But I got an email with my conditional.

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    No, your not alone. I haven't been contacted for anything yet.

• Eddyp0311
    replied
    Is anybody still waiting in on a phone call or am i the only one

Leave a comment:

• Jpkauf03
    commented on 's reply
    That's actually what mine said too , I just figured it meant until psych results came back . So no one wasted time and money on doctor exams and stuff. That's how it went last cycle , the only ones who got the medical packet for the thumbs up from the psych. This whole process is nerve wracking! Anyways hope the best!

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting, mine said "will be mailed at a later time". My psych is past the time they want all the medical turned in.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4421 users online. 265 members and 4156 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X