Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNboot0311
    commented on 's reply
    You'll get an email saying "thank but no thanks, reapply if you want" or you'll get a call to schedule your psych eval.

• OfcWifey
    replied
    Does anyone have any idea how much the vision test was? Went to MedExpress, did the urine, bloodwork, EKG, TB, basic eye and hearing for $260. Of course plus another $50 for the urine. Have to go back tomorrow for TB review, but they didn't fill the eye stuff all the way, now I think I need to go to a more advanced practice for this. Yikes my wallet! They wouldn't take insurance either so it was all out of pocket.

Leave a comment:

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    I don't want to sound like a wet blanket, but I don't understand what news they would be giving everyone. Half haven't done the psych and half don't seem to have the medical paperwork yet.
    When was the last time your cornerstone account was updated? if it was around 7-21 then your right with us, in a holding pattern.

Who wants to start wildly speculating when the academy will start? I'll start October 24th.

• FNboot0311
    commented on 's reply
    Yut!!! I'll keep applying, but father time is on my ***

• Eddyp0311
    commented on 's reply
    I'm with you brother, no shot, no impact and on my 4th try, hoping to hear good news as well, good luck and keep the faith

• FNboot0311
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, no contact whatsoever, other than the call I got off the record from the recruiter. They have all my info, no need to contact me for further info. I called a week ago and they said EVERYONE will be contacted with positive or negative news by the end of this week!

• Coltoncolton2
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to see you trying again! So you’re saying you haven’t been contacted for the background check or psych evaluation yet? Like no contact whatsoever since the day of the interviews?

• FNboot0311
    replied
    Hey there, FIRST POST in here. I interviewed and did the PAT Feb 18th. I was called by my recruiter in March and they let me know I was in the very top of all 256 candidates. I have not heard a single word from anyone yet! Been trying for 5 years and this is my 3rd time around in the process. I was let go after the Psych eval last year due to a death in my family (they deemed "life event") Have hope because I know that call is coming to schedule my Psych eval. I am a Marine Vet, speak 3 languages, have a great resume and ran the PAT in 6:00 flat. I've been through this for years and of all the things I've read on this thread all I can say is EVERY single process is DIFFERENT! Don't abandon hope. I hope to see some of you at the academy

Leave a comment:

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    I was finally contacted for my psych today, but It's not until August 24th!!! Who knows, we may have a large class. I received my medical paperwork last week with my conditional the med packet has a due date of the 12th.

• Jpkauf03
    commented on 's reply
    Well that's reassuring I guess haha

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    Negative not yet

• Jpkauf03
    replied
    Anyone else get medical forms or hear anything yet ?

Leave a comment:

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    I am not certified already either. I'm not sure there's a rhym or rythem to their methods on how it's being sent out lol, if it is it sure is a confusing one

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    That makes me feel better assuming the rest of us get stuff Monday that would be do-able to get appointments set and forms signed.

• Dean13
    replied
    Figured I'd let ya'll know, on the email they sent the medical paperwork in, they said everything is due by the 12th of August now. So no longer the 1st. But still a tight time frame with the amount of testing we need to get done

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4490 users online. 265 members and 4225 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X