Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean13
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, thought about it, but I didn't. Definitely would have been a good idea. It just now says delivered 2 days after paying $27 for overnight shipping. At least it made it though!

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    Did you do sign required dean? That's kinda why I was curious to help eliminate it being lost like hopefully yours isn't lol.

• Dean13
    commented on 's reply
    I overnight mailed mine the other day. Never got delivered according to usps. So whatever you do, be careful lol

• FNboot0311
    commented on 's reply
    Just checked mine was also updated. But still no call to schedule the psych, I don't get it!!!

• Jayfwc21
    commented on 's reply
    Mine was updated today as well.

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    From what I remember it didnt matter they just suggested a padded or sturdy envelope though. Cant remember 100% because Im close enough I took the trip to hand deliver it ensuring I met their deadline as well as the privacy. Cant hurt to call Gabby and ask though.

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    Yes hopefully that means progress!

• Lawlmens
    commented on 's reply
    Mine was updated as well. Wonder if they got back out psych results?
    Last edited by Lawlmens; 08-04-2022, 01:34 PM.

• Lawlmens
    replied
    When we send our packets in, from the ones from previous times. Is there any preferred way they want it sent in? I'm asking because if possible I'd like to go signature required since it has a lot of our personal info in the documents.

Leave a comment:

• Eddyp0311
    commented on 's reply
    My cornerstone got updated

• Jpkauf03
    replied
    Anyone else have their cornerstone app updated today ?

Leave a comment:

• Jayfwc21
    commented on 's reply
    Same time frame here. Last modified 7/21 as well.

• OfcWifey
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with Deer above, regardless looks like you may need to contact your recruiter to see what is going on. I think at this point many have either been contacted for psych or given medical papers. Regardless, BIs are completed and submitted.

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    If you got an email saying you passed interviews and did backgrounds they have something figured out whether its a different class or who knows. They like surprising us randomly with info so stay positive!

• Deerdetective22
    commented on 's reply
    Still waiting on paperwork as well 2.5 weeks past psych

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4644 users online. 264 members and 4380 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X