300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cjbat

Has anyone taken the CJBAT at St. Petersburg College recently? Is it computerized? Also is the preparation material sold on line helpful?

Originally posted by Justajake View Post
    Has anyone taken the CJBAT at St. Petersburg College recently? Is it computerized? Also is the preparation material sold on line helpful?
    I completed EOT back in February. 2020. The test is computerized, I would highly recommend you try this site https://www.myfloridapoliceexams.com/ I signed up for 30 days it cost 20 dollars. Had a ton of practice exams etc..

I even had several questions from the site on the state test.

Good Luck
    Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. - Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Thank You , but that’s a different test, that’s the equivalency test. I’m talking about the Criminal Justice Basic Abilities Test.
      Last edited by Justajake; 07-12-2021, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Thank You , but that’s a different test, that’s the equivalency test. I’m talking about the Criminal Justice Basic Abilities Test.
        Yeah.... I was thinking of the SOCE test.
        Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. - Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by tcode3 View Post

I completed EOT back in February. 2020. The test is computerized, I would highly recommend you try this site https://www.myfloridapoliceexams.com/ I signed up for 30 days it cost 20 dollars. Had a ton of practice exams etc..

I even had several questions from the site on the state test.

Good Luck
          Question, did you get to take the SOCE right after the EOT or do you have to wait a few?

Comment

I recently took it, its a joke, super easy, common sense questions. I only got a few questions wrong. No need to study.

Comment

• westside popo
              westside popo commented
              Editing a comment
              I took it in 2003 and I thought it was very easy too.

Originally posted by Alternatetunic View Post

Question, did you get to take the SOCE right after the EOT or do you have to wait a few?
            Finished the EOT on a Friday took the SOCE on Monday. If you are worried about it go here https://www.myfloridapoliceexams.com/ help me out tremendously. I am not a test taker by any means scored a 92 on my test.

Comment

Originally posted by tcode3 View Post

Finished the EOT on a Friday took the SOCE on Monday. If you are worried about it go here https://www.myfloridapoliceexams.com/ help me out tremendously. I am not a test taker by any means scored a 92 on my test.
              Thanks. I'm actually using that website. I'm taking the EOT soon and wanted to take the SOCE right after the EOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Alternatetunic View Post

Thanks. I'm actually using that website. I'm taking the EOT soon and wanted to take the SOCE right after the EOT.
                Absolutely take it right after Much easier that way

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4480 users online. 304 members and 4176 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X