300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palm beach pd

Does anyone have any information on Palm Beach PD saw that they were hiring and I want to find out any information in regards to working in Palm Beach

I'm assuming you're referring to the Town of Palm Beach PD and not the City of West Palm Beach PD or the Palm Beach County Sheriff. The Town of Palm Beach is a smaller area and that is mostly a wealthy area along the ocean. Crime is low. Pay is ok, pension and benefits are so so. Used to be a lot better before the wealthy council cut their benefits, but they've gotten some stuff back. If this is a second career for you it might not be too bad. It's much different world once you leave the town and go over the bridge into the City of West Palm Beach. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Ya the job is for actual palm beach pd. I'm a cop in ny and looking to leave. So wanted to know if I'm wasting my time to process for them or not

Comment

Every one knows every one in that town. If you’re looking to sit around and not do much, that’s the place for you. Don’t give a ticket to the wrong person or you’re ****ed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4331 users online. 303 members and 4028 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X