300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any BOCA PD APPLICANTS W/in the LAST YEAR

Anyone who has applied to Boca PD within the last year who can give any insight on the process ? Especially from out of state ?

Yikes. Why would you want to work for Boca?

Comment

whats wrong with boca? I know the recruiter was not very welcoming when I spoke to him over the phone when I flew down to Florida. Seemed like he didnt care for new recruits
      NYPD
      Exam# 3314
      Taken - 1/2
      Score - 90.9%
      List - 6XX
      APD5- 1/15
      Oral- Done
      Psych- Done
      JST- 3:30

Comment

Originally posted by Progen4487 View Post
        whats wrong with boca? I know the recruiter was not very welcoming when I spoke to him over the phone when I flew down to Florida. Seemed like he didnt care for new recruits
        Progen4487 I knew exactly who you are referring to when you said that, everybody says the same thing. Once you know him you realize he's just very straightforward about it when it comes to recruitment because there are so many applicants. He's actually a really nice guy, but I totally get your experience. The other recruiter is much more personable initially. As for the previous comment above, Yes, why would anyone want to work for a nice city with citizen support, low violent crime, good equipment, good benefits, highly sought after, and happens to be the highest paid in FL. Ya, who'd want to work there? That's just crazy right lol. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by SJR1709 View Post

Progen4487 I knew exactly who you are referring to when you said that, everybody says the same thing. Once you know him you realize he's just very straightforward about it when it comes to recruitment because there are so many applicants. He's actually a really nice guy, but I totally get your experience. The other recruiter is much more personable initially. As for the previous comment above, Yes, why would anyone want to work for a nice city with citizen support, low violent crime, good equipment, good benefits, highly sought after, and happens to be the highest paid in FL. Ya, who'd want to work there? That's just crazy right lol. Good luck.
          Lmao I guess whenever you want to do more than give parking tickets and become a real cop you know which agency to come to in PBC
          Last edited by JediWarrior; 06-02-2021, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JediWarrior View Post

Lmao I guess whenever you want to do more than give parking tickets and become a real cop you know which agency to come to in PBC
            Clearly have no idea what you're talking about, but by your logic, if doing less, but getting more in return is a bad thing, then I dunno what to tell you. Sounds pretty good to me and most others except you apparently, who probably applied and didn't in so now it's all about sour grapes, that's how it goes though. By all means hate. Got to love the "real cop" nonsense statements. (Applaud) Good for you guy apparently being a "real cop". Show us all how it's done hero. Don't forget your standard issue red nose though.

Comment

• FL_Leo
              FL_Leo commented
              Editing a comment
              definitely sounds like he applied and got the thanks but no thanks letter lol.

• SJR1709
              SJR1709 commented
              Editing a comment
              FL_Leo for sure lol.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2960 users online. 175 members and 2785 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X