300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lauderdalehawk4 View Post
    Any word on if you guys are going to get the contract you deserve this October?
    There is very little information right now as far as a solid contact. The city is concerned about the new tax law that might pass in Tallahassee and clearly stated that it might have a impact on our contract. Our FOP have been posting articles at local newspapers and News stations trying get public support, but we'll see how that goes in due time. Mean while moral is in the dumps.
    "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"

President John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by navycop04 View Post
      There is very little information right now as far as a solid contact. The city is concerned about the new tax law that might pass in Tallahassee and clearly stated that it might have a impact on our contract. Our FOP have been posting articles at local newspapers and News stations trying get public support, but we'll see how that goes in due time. Mean while moral is in the dumps.
      I wish you guys the best, FLPD was very good to my family before all went down hill and I am still disappointed that when it came time for me to put out applications FLPD would not be on the list because of all the pay and bs you guys are going through.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4129 users online. 251 members and 3878 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X