Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJBAT: Need to take from NJ, possible?

Greetings,

I need to take the CJBAT for the ability to apply to departments in Florida that are hiring.

I can't travel to Florida just for a written exam so I'm wondering if anyone has information as to how an out of state applicant can test without traveling.

Thanks in advace,

Dan
    United States Border Patrol
    Test:2/13/09
    Tentative Offer:3/6/2009
    Pre-Employment:3/21/2009
    Oral Board:3/25/2009
    Medical:4/07/2009
    Fitness Test:4/07/2009
    Drug Screening:4/16/2009
    Qualifications:4/21/2009
    Background:Security Office

Try to get in contact with whatever agencies you want to apply to and see if you can come down for a couple days and do your testing for the cjbat and physical agility and whatever, and whatever their agency tests are in one trip.

Comment

YES you can. I did it online from NJ. The agency i work for set it up for me online, i had to take it at Brookdale Community College in Lincroft. It costs 30dollars, the other two colleges may charge more or less, but brookdale was 30. There were three colleges i could pick from, one in North, Central, and South NJ. It was easy as hell. And 30 dollars was way easier than flying down just to take the test, because the agency i work for required me to pass the test befre i could interview. Best 30 dollars i ever spent, its week7of the academy and all is well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5707 users online. 323 members and 5384 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X