Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunterbanks
    replied
    Ok just got off the phone with Gabby. Of course it was tough to get specifics out of her, but here’s what she told me. She said they have to send the medical packets to some people (doctors I assume) to be reviewed and that they can only send so many at a time so they aren’t overwhelmed. She said they plan to be done with that in the next week or two and that is when they will start making final selections. Couldn’t get any exact dates out of her unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Richardg93
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely let us know what you hear Hunterbanks I’m in the same boat as Salty dog I haven’t heard anything at all Sense the psych eval and background investigation over 3 months haven’t heard anything at all except the same thing every week.. waiting for everyone to finish background to get me to medical…

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    hunterbanks Sounds good. Hopefully she’s in a good mood when you call. My recruiter claims he will have a timeline come next Monday. So I’ll let y’all know what he says if you don’t find anything out

• hunterbanks
    commented on 's reply
    I was already planning on calling tomorrow afternoon if we didn’t hear anything. I’ll let everyone know what she tells me

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah it sucks man and I’m not the only member on the forum in this current situation as well. Gabby has said she will not process us until she gets the rest of the names back from command. My recruiter told me class 42 is very large with over 60 recruits and he also said one of the instructors was leaving so I’m sure they’ve got a lot going on. But I can agree with you waiting sucks

• Ccrowe
    commented on 's reply
    It might be worth giving them a call back brother. I'd hate for there to be an error or miss communication some where and you not get the spot. We've all dedicated alot of time and effort to get this far just for something potentially correctable to step into the way. But it very well could be the case that they postpone the academy, they have done it the last couple of years.

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    Well I mean gabby told me I was moving on to medical. I’ve yet to receive anything at all. When she told me that she also told me they were looking at sending out county selections(informal final) at the beginning of December.

• Ccrowe
    commented on 's reply
    Dude I freaking hope not.

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    Im starting to wonder if they extended academy start date.

• hunterbanks
    commented on 's reply
    None yet. This is some tough waiting. I don’t think I have looked at my cornerstone since I scheduled my interview lol

• Ccrowe
    replied
    Well guys, any news? My cornerstone account was modified today but no email so far..

Leave a comment:

• Coltoncolton2
    commented on 's reply
    That is what I was wondering. I don't know how they would have time to send out another round of medical paperwork, give the applicant the 2-3 weeks to complete it, review all of that paperwork and still send out final offers by early-mid December. As far as everyone knows, are we still looking at early December most likely for final offers?

• FWCWanbe
    commented on 's reply
    I do believe they’re just now having the doctor review the physicals that were due on OCT 29th.
    I received an email last week asking a question about part of mine.
    From what I’ve been told (I posted what I was told in a previous post) everyone being invited to this Academy class has already needed to have their 2nd offer obligations completed.

• hunterbanks
    commented on 's reply
    No, mine was also due October 29th. I was just trying to figure out if we were all waiting to hear because others were still doing medical or not.

• Ccrowe
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah at the beginning of October. Did you just recieve it?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3881 users online. 265 members and 3616 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X