Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah im not stressing about this anymore I’ve got too much else to worry about. I told gabby that I’ve got my transcripts in hand and I’ve applied. That’s as much as I can physically do. She confirmed thats basically all we need to do. Im not going to track down every Tom, Dick, and harry just to make sure im all good on the TCC end of things. If they confirm my application great, if not oh well.

• Galvanator
    commented on 's reply
    Completely Agree. I was talking to the wife and said it was easier to get into major universities than it is here. I have both a B.A. and M.S. so the process should not be this difficult, but as you alluded to it is what it is, and hopefully, next week isn't a huge mess with people running around with their heads cut off.

• FWCWanbe
    commented on 's reply
    "When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home..."
    Last edited by FWCWanbe; 01-23-2022, 03:45 PM.

• Galvanator
    commented on 's reply
    I talked to someone up there yesterday, they said Daisy has been working from home due to Corona. Not sure if she has it or if she was near someone with it but the only way to get ahold of her is via email, but I have sent one each day this week and nothing back. The person also said that what ever is not done before we get there will be taken care of once we are there, so I did everything asked and will see what needs to be done once I get there.

• FWCWanbe
    commented on 's reply
    I can’t even get a return call from any of the points of contact given by TCC.
    I spoke to a person once last week who swore I need to take a English and math placement test and pay for sealed college and high school transcripts to be delivered directly to them.
    Ms. Daisy says something different- but no one confirms that all of my turned in documents are what they need.
    **** show from start to end.

• FWCWanbe
    commented on 's reply
    https://myfwc.com/media/17733/ipm18-03.pdf

• MP-K-9
    replied
    Congralations to you all !! Anyone picked up and certified already just have to do the 8 weeks to complete? And hopefully you'll get the 20-25% raise!!

Leave a comment:

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    What do you mean? The general order was put out on December 1st?

• SaltyDog
    replied
    Has anyone actually been approved by TCC yet on the forum? Lol great way to cram us with so much **** this close to the start

Leave a comment:

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm that is interesting maybe they are going to alter the order with a revision

• FWCWanbe
    replied
    "When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home..."
    Last edited by FWCWanbe; 01-23-2022, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FWCWanbe
    commented on 's reply
    At least there won’t be a dull moment.

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    Careful now karmas a bitch. Raul will likely end up being your roommate.

• FWCWanbe
    replied
    Last edited by FWCWanbe; 01-23-2022, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FWCWanbe
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by FWCWanbe; 01-23-2022, 03:49 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4918 users online. 317 members and 4601 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X