• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    Are you asking me? Or everybody

• FWCWanbe
    replied
    "When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home..."
    Last edited by FWCWanbe; 01-23-2022, 03:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I was hoping with the academy being so close to the holidays they’d give us more than the typical 2 week notice. I guess we’ll just have to hope for the best. It seems crazy to me that they don’t include county on conditionals anymore. Especially if some have families and can’t uproot their lives if they’re not giving residing county

• Coltoncolton2
    replied
    That's good news. So if that's due on the 13th, maybe we'll start the academy a couple weeks later than expected, which isn't too bad. Just depends how long it takes to process the 2nd round of medical paperwork I guess. It'd be awesome to get our final offers before the end of the year.

Leave a comment:

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man. The 13th and No county on mine

• hunterbanks
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats, when’s it due?

• WheelBoss71
    commented on 's reply
    That's awesome! Congratulations, did you get a county?

• SaltyDog
    replied
    Received medical and conditional offer today!

Leave a comment:

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    The academy start is no longer January 5. I was just told by my recruiter a date of January 19. He isn’t sure what that date entails exactly. It’s either the date for final offers or report date for academy.
    Last edited by SaltyDog; 12-02-2021, 01:35 PM.

• hunterbanks
    replied
    Ok just got off the phone with Gabby. Of course it was tough to get specifics out of her, but here’s what she told me. She said they have to send the medical packets to some people (doctors I assume) to be reviewed and that they can only send so many at a time so they aren’t overwhelmed. She said they plan to be done with that in the next week or two and that is when they will start making final selections. Couldn’t get any exact dates out of her unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Richardg93
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely let us know what you hear Hunterbanks I’m in the same boat as Salty dog I haven’t heard anything at all Sense the psych eval and background investigation over 3 months haven’t heard anything at all except the same thing every week.. waiting for everyone to finish background to get me to medical…

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    hunterbanks Sounds good. Hopefully she’s in a good mood when you call. My recruiter claims he will have a timeline come next Monday. So I’ll let y’all know what he says if you don’t find anything out

• hunterbanks
    commented on 's reply
    I was already planning on calling tomorrow afternoon if we didn’t hear anything. I’ll let everyone know what she tells me

• SaltyDog
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah it sucks man and I’m not the only member on the forum in this current situation as well. Gabby has said she will not process us until she gets the rest of the names back from command. My recruiter told me class 42 is very large with over 60 recruits and he also said one of the instructors was leaving so I’m sure they’ve got a lot going on. But I can agree with you waiting sucks

• Ccrowe
    commented on 's reply
    It might be worth giving them a call back brother. I'd hate for there to be an error or miss communication some where and you not get the spot. We've all dedicated alot of time and effort to get this far just for something potentially correctable to step into the way. But it very well could be the case that they postpone the academy, they have done it the last couple of years.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4994 users online. 316 members and 4678 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X