300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broward agencys

I did my cjbat and all my initial stuff and now im looking at departments. I want to get into the accademy as soon as possible what are some dept that hire relatively quickly?

All agencys are gonna take time. None of them are going to hire you over night. The best thing to do is start applying to as many as possible. It took me about 6 months from interview to academy. So it could take longer but get your name out there. I was called by other agencys after i was already hired that i applied for and they wanted me to take the next step (poly, psych) but i told them i was hired already. Good luck with the process.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
    Proversb 3:5

Comment

Originally posted by italyn View Post
      All agencys are gonna take time. None of them are going to hire you over night. The best thing to do is start applying to as many as possible. It took me about 6 months from interview to academy. So it could take longer but get your name out there. I was called by other agencys after i was already hired that i applied for and they wanted me to take the next step (poly, psych) but i told them i was hired already. Good luck with the process.
      what agency are you with now?

Comment

I am with BSO. I am also very happy with everything so far.

Comment

Originally posted by italyn View Post
          I am with BSO. I am also very happy with everything so far.
          which part I met a couple of the guys in tamarac and I know the chief

Comment

I am in the academy now. I just started fresh out of the water. BSO has an orientation before the academy, none of the other agencys do. So i feel that me and the 8 other guys already know what is expected, have our uniforms know what will happen the first day. Other agencys where not to professional even for the oral board.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6035 users online. 347 members and 5688 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X