Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOT study guide

Hey guys,

Some of you regular posters here may remember me from a while ago. I was looking to transfer from upstate NY down to southern Fl. Things got put on hold for a little while for me when the mrs had an opportunity to go back to college an obtain an additional degree. Long story short she graduated back in May and then COVID....

I began the process again of getting a second 76 waiver as my first one expired and now I’m scheduled for EOT in the coming months at Palm Beach CC

I am the first one to admit I am a TERRIBLE test taker and while I’m confident in my ability to do the high liability practical days, the written exam has me more knotted up than an active shooter call. Does anyone have a study guide they could pass along? I got a subscription to myfloridapoliceexams but I’ll take all the help I can get!

thanks advance,

Ice

I completed EOT back in February. Try this site https://www.myfloridapoliceexams.com/ I signed up for 30 days it cost 20 dollars. Had a ton of practice exams etc..

I even had several questions from the site on the state test.

Good Luck

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. - Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Thanks!

how did you feel the test went?

Comment

Test went well I am not a test taker by any means. The study guide really helped me. If you subscribe, you can't go wrong in my opinion.
        Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. - Sydney J. Harris

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6813 users online. 352 members and 6461 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X