300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collier County getting new cars?

I was going through an industrial park in Broward county yesterday and must have seen over 150 CCSO patrol cars sitting around.

hey riz by any chance whats it like down there in broward/collier county..im currently residing in nj but looking for a law enforcement position down there in florida...some things to point out though..i have a newborn baby due actually tomorrow (june 1st) so is it a good area to live in and whats the morale like within the sheriffs department in collier as well as crime..is it a busy area or rather peaceful..(i come from the city area of nj...close to newark if your familiar)
    "If I won the lottery, I'd buy myself a police department. I'd hire all my buddies and we'd all drive Corvette patrol cars and sit around the doughnut shop I would own. Whenever someone would come in and say "I guess this my tax dollars at work", I would tell him to get the hell out my doughnut shop, then we'd all laugh and try to figure out what to do next."

--Quote taken from User "kcso"....hope you don't mind buddy, but this was just too funny not to steal from you....I'm still laughing.--

Comment

Originally posted by donjuan856570 View Post
      hey riz by any chance whats it like down there in broward/collier county..im currently residing in nj but looking for a law enforcement position down there in florida...some things to point out though..i have a newborn baby due actually tomorrow (june 1st) so is it a good area to live in and whats the morale like within the sheriffs department in collier as well as crime..is it a busy area or rather peaceful..(i come from the city area of nj...close to newark if your familiar)
      [hijack]

Congrats on the kid!

[/hijack]
      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4543 users online. 301 members and 4242 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X