300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Fe College EOT

Just looking for some brief info on the EOT program. I’m scheduled to attend at the end of August, or as it is slated at the moment...
    I live about an hour and half away and see the times on the short schedule they sent, it gives a start time and then “until complete.” The first day say 4pm until complete then back the next day at 8am.
    The online schedule says 8a - 10p.
    Can anyone speak to what the time frame actually is or how the week plays out? I am trying to figure out which nights may be best to get a room rather than arrive home too late.

Originally posted by dshog View Post
    Just looking for some brief info on the EOT program. I’m scheduled to attend at the end of August, or as it is slated at the moment...
    I live about an hour and half away and see the times on the short schedule they sent, it gives a start time and then “until complete.” The first day say 4pm until complete then back the next day at 8am.
    The online schedule says 8a - 10p.
    Can anyone speak to what the time frame actually is or how the week plays out? I am trying to figure out which nights may be best to get a room rather than arrive home too late.
    I don't know how that particular one plays out. But if its a one week course, your probably best served to get a room over there. When I did a 1 week EOT in Florida most of the days were pretty long and you had to report multiple times within one day, with a break in between the different classes. This was due to half the class doing EVOC and the other half shooting or whatever the course matter is that day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5597 users online. 360 members and 5237 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X