Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Miami PD

Good Morning everyone,

I am hoping I can get some adv from anyone out there, or whoever maybe currently in the process. I recently recv a post card in the mail stating city of Miami was hiring. I turned my application in just last week, and I signed up for a seminar on Jun 14th. They will be going over both the written and physical exam. I also sign for my brackground check, and I am hoping I get a response soon. I know they have set dates for the exam in Aug already. They provided me with study guides which iam studying day and night. If anyone can provide me some insight it will be greatly appreciated. I know I maybe be jumping the gun, because I havent recv a date for the exam, or even know If I will be considered. I guess its better to be prepared then unprepared. Thank you in advance.

Chris.
    Last edited by Chris4891; 05-29-2007, 09:18 AM.

Chris this process will take some time. I would first Get in touch with a recruiter or human resources from City of Miami PD and ask them if they have received you application.
    LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris4891 View Post
      Good Morning everyone,

I am hoping I can get some adv from anyone out there, or whoever maybe currently in the process. I recently recv a post card in the mail stating city of Miami was hiring. I turned my application in just last week, and I signed up for a seminar on Jun 14th. They will be going over both the written and physical exam. I also sign for my brackground check, and I am hoping I get a response soon. I know they have set dates for the exam in Aug already. They provided me with study guides which iam studying day and night. If anyone can provide me some insight it will be greatly appreciated. I know I maybe be jumping the gun, because I havent recv a date for the exam, or even know If I will be considered. I guess its better to be prepared then unprepared. Thank you in advance.

Chris.

Chris,

I am currently going thru the process! I already took my entrance exam. The advise that I could give you is study the packet they gave you because that would help you out a lot. Also, if you get a chance, do a ride along with them which what I did and ask them questions. Also, make sure you attend the seminar because that would give you a heads up on the real exam. You would receive a yellow card in the mail with either an exam date or why you cannot take the exam. The process is not that long.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5952 users online. 356 members and 5596 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X